Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

happy thoughts

6 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: happy thoughts

yeah, the sun ain't set.....on that man, yet.

Something has to be done while we still have a country. When even an azzwipe like Bill Maher is questioning the trajectory of his leftists....as going too far....you know that the Commie lovers are pushing the envelope too far.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: A whole lot of "if's" there, like ...

Like if trump's not in jail in either New York or Georgia, or if the direct connection between trump and the insurrection isn't uncovered.

Face it, the probability that trump hasn't done some illegal thing is vanishingly small.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: A whole lot of "if's" there, like ...

Ricky, you have been pretty steadfast with your TDS for some time now.....what is the thing about Trump that gets you? I can't see that anyone that would come to this forum that isn't a communist troll would want to have open borders, trannies in high office, a senile blob supposedly at the top, a woman that pulled herself up by her brassiere straps as second , and a deranged hag that rips up speeches as third.

In short, once you throw out the brassness of a DJT, you have to like his pro-American policies. Sure you can make up Russia Russia Russia, white supremacy, etal. but we know those are fabrications....it has to be something more. We have your doofus twins....one wants absolution on the abortion issue, that is a driven topic, the other wants his successful neighbor, the BTO that married the prom queen to get put back "in his place", what is your beef, Ricky? You must have one to be so adamant and steadfast.

Personally, I just want a return to some sanity in US government...downsizing it would be a goal, like Bill Clinton said...."The era of big government is over." What a liar, eh? I like to make my own choices, I like free markets, I do agree with Trump that what we have with China isn't free markets, and I support his tarriffs. I actually have a hard time finding any policy that Trump did in his four years that wasn't good for America, and that I did not support whole heartedly.

rawhide
Advisor

Re: happy thoughts

That's perfect Kurt. Hadn't thought of that one.  Bad part is the death rate for liberals by head explosions would surpass covid and what about the mess of that cleanup?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Exploding heads", ....

It seems to me that a whole lot of radical trumper heads exploded Nov. 3, then again Jan. 6 and the FBI is doing a pretty efficient job of cleaning up that mess.  I would be surprised if there aren't a thousand total years of prison time by the time they're done.

You just be careful you aren't one of them because the Federal prosecutors aren't kidding around.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: "Exploding heads", ....

I think they are too busy with Fredo's brother the harasser to worry about any of us. Gotta get rid of Fredo's brother so set the stage to get rid of president *. * is not the FBI's choice, he's just a place holder.