Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

* has a moment of mental acuity

7 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: * has a moment of mental acuity

Didn't get the cartoon image of Biden wishing for Trump to be reinstated as the real President, but here are some more:

Political Cartoons on President Joe Biden | Elections | US News

America knows the score. * is not a real president.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: * has a moment of mental acuity

jojo and the hoho are worse than anyone imagined they could be. How many doubt that the cheaters would have to come up with way more fraudulent votes this time to "win"? Seen the polls?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Seen the polls"?

Have we seen the polls?  Yeah, we have, Biden 52% approval vs trump 38% at the same point in his presidency.  The highest trump ever made was 45% and he finished at 38%.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

polls brought (bought) to you by the media that lies and censors endlessly.

really makes it look like you prefer to be lied to Rick.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the reality is that Trump was a very popular president, and set a record for votes received in his re-election bid ( the stolen election).

jojo and the hoho attract more protestors than supporters, and their clown show is under water with the legitimate voters in America. Even a liberal poll shows the senile old fool with 48 support, and I doubt that.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I think we'll find out it was attempted robbery...  But like most things commies try, they fail.

https://twitter.com/jsolomonreports/status/1407053483149303809?s=21

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

I think we'll find out it was attempted robbery...  But like most things commies try, they fail.

https://twitter.com/jsolomonreports/status/1407053483149303809?s=21

If you steal a car and get caught, do you get to keep the car?