cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

has obalmo already sold america out ????

been doing some reading looks like he has inked 923 executive orders many take power away from the sen --house and mainly the amreican paople --to give you an idea this is more than all presidents in history --ck some of the orders that take freedom away--it is scary to say the least-----ck oredr 10990 amd 10995 for sure --need more i have them --come on libs try this one on

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: has obalmo already sold america out ????

You're an idiot!  Are you just mistaken or lieing?  Which is it?  I know, you read it in the garbage where you always get your info.  C'mon coward, prove me wrong on this one!  I know how many he has signed and it is less than bushie boy did by the same time and that is FAR less than 900.  You're a liar!!  Debate that coward!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i have each and every no.

he signed --how many will it take for you to say your sorry AGAIN for yoru ignorance --now come on fool play or shutup

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: i have each and every no.

I know how many he has signed.  It was 139 as of the 25th of Sep and I don't think he has signed 750 since then.  Put them up starting with the very first one so I can trounce your sorry butt once and for all.  You are worse than a liar, you are an ignorant liar!!