cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Oops. Forgot one

Those 'battle cries' and 'campaign wish lists' are lies in common language.

You might want to let him off the hook but in reality they are just more lies and we know from his soeaches and debates he is good at lieing so why would anyone be surprised?

You bought a 'pig in a poke' now you have 4 years to find out what he might do since he is not going to do what he told you.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We will see once he takes office. That is if the establishment allows him the take office.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Ilk and post truth

He's not going to "lock her up." never was but it was meat for the goobers- a lot knew it too, they just thought they were being clever.

He says there may be something to AGW, but then bows to eliminate funding NASA climate research- against "politicized science." And of course his first policy suggestions aree for more fossil fuels.

The 75% negative truth-o-meter is now up to about 85%.

He's going to flip and flop for four years to keep The Tribe on board while the country gets ransacked.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: It's not his call

I wont be in the slightest surprised if trump does not follow through on campaign promises, but i wont make up excuses the way people did with obama either. 

There has of course always been corruption, but i believe during the obama administration it was the first time the government came out and admitted it wouldnot apply the law to the oligarchy.  They admitted it with bankers and they admitted it with hillary.    No rule of law no country!

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Kind of like if you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor?

bruce MN
Advisor

Oops...now torture

Rethinking water boarding, after meeting with military guy who told him  he could do better with detainees with the help of a six-pack and a couple of packs of smokes.

hardnox
Advisor

Close Gitmo?

You're in the running for today's post-truthiness prize.\

Which one of your trusted sources fed you that one?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I know Hillary would drag in more Mexicans and my guns would be in serious jeopardy...Hillary promised it and I think when a politician makes unpopular promises like that, they tend to keep them.   With Trump at least he said the right things, he has not went back on anything that I care about yet...how do we know he isn`t lying to you liberals and Canadians?  Smiley Very Happy  New news about Hillary will cause a special proscecutor to be issued, and when push does come to shove ALL of Obamacare is repealed and no more pre-existing conditions and no <26yrs on policies ...he might be just lying to you liberals just to get you to shut the hades up and at the end of the day he`ll do what he wants and we want.

Anyway, we brought him to the dance and he danged well better dance with us.   I`ll tell you these, with Jeff Sessions, that tells you he`s serious about Mexicans and Steve Bannon is a good man too.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

allen; I have seen that comment about which doctor you go to and wondered who it is that tells you what doctor to go to.

It always made me wonder what controls you have on you as we choose our doctors here, as long as the docotor agrees to take us as a patient no one tells us we cannot have that doctor as our personal physican.

So who stops you from choosing your doctor and can they make you change doctors?