cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Oops. Forgot one

Insurance company's that you now no longer have the choice of selecting. You get what the government says you need and that is it. I think we are down two choices now ... One insurance company and the IRS that will take you money if you choose not to go with that company.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So your insurance company chooses your doctor.

that is what I thought, it is not your so called Obamacare.

So why can you not choose your insurance company?

In Canada with our 'government run' helath care I get to decide and choose any doctor I wish

Only thing that would stop mu choice is the doctor is not forced to take me as a patient.

If I go to emergency I do of course have to be seen by whatever doctor  is on duty, no choice there, but if i go to emergency I need a doctor then n matter who is working.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Obamacare Is the reasson there is only one choice for health insurance you idiot. Man you are slow.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Sorry I thought you had multilple insurance companies to choose from not just Obamacare insurance.

I thought Obamacare referred to the legislation making insurance available/affordable for everyone so the insurance companies could not refuse to insure you.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well you're wrong. Obama care mandated what insurance companies must offer. We no longer have the right to choose what we want covered.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

That is what it was sold to this country as but not what was delivered.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you can not choose which comapny to sign with?

Why do the insurance companies tell you which doctor to go to?

Time to get Canadian style care where we get to decide and choose.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Why don't you run off your mouth on a subject have some knowledge of.