cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

her real friends

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/10/12/wikileaks-reveals-that-hillary-clinton-bragged-about-...

Wikileaks continues to expose damaging information about the Clinton campaign, with the latest revealing that she supports Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Soon after stepping down as Secretary of State, the Democratic presidential nominee reportedly gave a series of speeches that referred to Putin as “a very interesting conversationalist.” She said she had gotten to know him, and had even visited his “private inner sanctum” to talk about wildlife conservation.

10 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: her real friends

I look at the Wiki Leaks stuff just like a court of law would.  It was gotten by illegal means.  In the thousands and thousands of emails that were stolen, how many were "doctored" with a word here, a word there.  You don't know - I don't know.  It's nothing more than here - say, which in a court of law, is useless.  So are the stolen emails, which is why they are getting very little play.  

Beyond that, Secretary Clinton knows the world leaders...she has met most of them.  It's already a foot in the door, of any negotiations that may be needed in the future.  As far as here supporting Putin...I have serious doubts about that.  But get the mileage out of it that you can....

Tick Tock...

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

How did you somehow translate that to "supports"? And rectify that with Putin being heavily invested in the Trump campaign? Even to the point of having one of his guys in the Ukraine project as a campaign advisor. Maybe you are one of those old Cold War Russiaphobes who still thinks Russia is run by Bolsheviks.
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Do you realize almost all whistle blower information is illegally obtained.  Quite frequently it is the only way the powerful are reigned in. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

My guess, is if you "found" a bunch of Republican emails, we would see much of the same. Dirty politics are the norm, and expected. But given the thousands of emails, and less than a handful contain ANYTHING viable for the Republican machine to sink their teeth into, tells me that overall there's not much there. At least so far.

Tick Tock.....

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You looking for that new job? How about the taxes? And Melania's interview about her two "boys" did not talk about her immigration here to the US.

Ask your leader about those items. America is waiting for what was promised.

Tick Tock....
Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Perhaps, wikileaks hasn't shown itself to be partisan, but its possible the republicans haven't been caught yet this go round.   I kind of feel that if you just accept that corruption is part of the game you get the government you deserve.

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Again with the confrotational approach, are all hillary supporters such nasty people?  My daughter, who feels about the same as i about both candidates, they are scum, has a teacher heaping insults on her because she doesn't support hillary.  The teacher won't even listen to the fact that she doesnt support trump either. 

They say you catch more flies with honey, but what you got attracts allot as well.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You're a shill....I'm like 99.9999% sure of that.  No one on this Ag Online group would have a name like hdr22clintonem.  And you're not a farmer, that I know also.  You don't deserve an answer from anyone here.  In three weeks - you're going to be gone...your job here done.

What does hdr22clintonem stand for?  I'm sure it has some meaning known to you and your close knit group of shills....maybe your even from the Clinton camp since you have it in your handle....immaterial.  Your still being paid to bring a message here.  I don't need to waste my time answering questions to a shill that askes the questions hundreds of times a day on who knows how many different sites.  

Come back after Secretary Clinton wins...and I talk all you want.

Tick Tock

Jen

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Have tried googling hdr22?

I see people think you're a shill, must be then right?