cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

here's how you run for Democratic office

I promise if elected to give you stuff.  I also promise to take stuff from people that you don't like. 

I think that covers it.

1 Reply
Honored Advisor

Re: here's how you run for Democratic office

I don`t get a lot of things, like people that drive 10 miles because the gas is 4 cents cheaper to fill their tank...I mean if they`re pulling a 5,000 gallon tanker it might make sense Smiley Happy That and dabble those who with candidates that have THEM on the menu for dinner.  Oh I know "I support Biden or Amy Klobachar, they`re just going along and pandering to get the nomination, but when they get elected, they`ll govern more centerist" .  However, they`ll be on the same stage campaigning for Bernie Sanders or AOC...none of the so-called centerists will denounce Maxine Waters or Bernie Sanders but rather pander for those same radical votes.  

Sanders says "Free college and write off student debt currently on the books all $1.6 Trillion of it and use a tax on Wall Street speculators to pay for it"   "Free health care using Wall Street speculators to pay for it"  "Give Negroes slave reparations using Wall Street speculators to pay for it"  on & on and Amy Klobachar and Joe Biden and other centerists clap their hands.  

What will 401K market generated retirements be without the mythical "Wall Street speculators" driving it into positive territory?   This pandering of the extreme stupid voters is strictly a sundown operation.