cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

here's the crux of the problem we face

if we vote for any Democrat we get more restrictions on business, more taxes, less freedom, more illegals

so, what choice do we have if we want to keep some of what we've earned, if we want to be able to travel more or less freely, if we want to have some chance to have a degree of safety in our homes?

I already pay almost 50% of my income in taxes and fees.  I already have to register to buy a rifle and to carry a pistol.  I have to have a special licence now to get on a plane or enter a federal building and can the state be far behind? I have to take a "class" to spray on my herbicide that I've sprayed for longer than the presenter is old.  If I build anything it has to meet a code established by somebody who will never live here.  

All that will happen if I vote Democrat is all those things will get more onerous.

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: here's the crux of the problem we face

Yeah, tough to make bricks without straw.

The Lord has heard the sufferings of his people and sent a mighty prophet to lead them to the promised land..

Senior Contributor

It's obvious that hatred surpasses reason.  

While you condemn those who find themselves supporting President Trump you offer no better candidate.  Who will make my children, my grandchildren's lives better?  Certainly not somebody who will flood the country with people that owe allegiance to a foreign nation, people that refuse to become what for 2 centuries have been called Americans.  Not somebody that will take away my weapons that have been guaranteed by the Constitution as a sacrosanct right.  Not somebody that will take over private enterprise and run it as they have the failed post office, the way they have repaired the transportation system, the Amtrak railroad, the locks and dams on the Mississippi.  Not somebody that will decide that infanticide is acceptable.

Who and what is your vision that would improve life and liberty for those of us who work,save, invest and have traditional families?  

Senior Contributor

ddgfs doesn't care about you , your family or anyone else for that matter. It is all about him and nobody else.

Senior Contributor

And they have far worse in store kurt.

They don't view freedom as an individual thing the way you do.  The collective comes first.

Honored Advisor

Image result for trump part red sea

Senior Advisor

Thanks for the LOL moment of the day BA. That's going to put Nox over the edge.