cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

hey Craig

The walk away movement caught a big one.  JHK:

"The few times this Covid-19 year of seclusion that friends have come over for dinner, they’re horrified to hear me say that I will do whatever I can to prevent the Democrats from winning the election. I was never a big thumper for Donald Trump, and didn’t vote for him in 2016 (or Hillary), but I will this time."

11 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: hey Craig

So - it’s not really a walk away - It’s the Russian think tank, making another person up.  And it’s not a walk away from Democrats - I just didn’t vote for Trump last time.

Didn’t vote for Trump last time, but things are so much better, that you can vote for Trump now......Riiiiigggghhhht.   It goes in the folder - Are you stupid or something?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

So - it’s not really a walk away - It’s the Russian think tank, making another person up.  And it’s not a walk away from Democrats - I just didn’t vote for Trump last time.

Didn’t vote for Trump last time, but things are so much better, that you can vote for Trump now......Riiiiigggghhhht.   It goes in the folder - Are you stupid or something?

Jen

You're an idiot

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Not as much of an idiot, that I would believe any of the “people” on the walk away campaign.   Looks like RW propaganda, with a Russian “assist” over the last two years.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'd give you a link to the author that wrote it but you'd think Russians were waiting there to grab you.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

The walk away movement caught a big one.  JHK:

"The few times this Covid-19 year of seclusion that friends have come over for dinner, they’re horrified to hear me say that I will do whatever I can to prevent the Democrats from winning the election. I was never a big thumper for Donald Trump, and didn’t vote for him in 2016 (or Hillary), but I will this time."

Kunstler is a big catch. The Leftists will be like the Grinch, on Election Evening, “It came without ribbons, bows, and tags!!?!”

https://youtu.be/hqOOUJFv1n0

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Why would I do something like that, that is so easy to fake.    The walk aways I bring - are obviously real.   The crap you guys bring.....not so much.....and, you guys have had an issue with believability, since Trump got in office, and has tried to lie to America from day one.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

bruce MN
Advisor

No Jen... he’s real

I own and have read a number of his books. Have had his blog/webpage bookmarked for years. Read them all.

He’s on a mission, not totally unfounded, against the vey real enduring horrors of neoliberalism.

He ties everything about, in and around the later day Democrat Party to it.  Millions agree with that view. I essentially do. Obviously has no interest in any efforts at  making of lemonade out of it and has adopted a view of chaos being long term preferable to trying to fix anything. Sees the chances of some sort of a Phoenix somewhere down the line being a better outcome than any comprehensive progressive efforts, as they do seem to get blocked off quite readily by both parties we’ll before they get much traction.

Also, I think he feels that his general views on sustainability, small farming, artisan skills etc. which what were what brought him to some stature  have been abandoned by once dependable liberals. Probably just more that old hippies like him are dying off and he hasn’t yet.

Brilliant guy. Hard to call this a walk away. More a calculation.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: No Jen... he’s real

The letters JHK mean nothing to me.   I’ve told you guys for years - I’m not a political type person.   

And with a name like Kunster - not something that I would have exactly cuddled up to.

I read some of the BS posts they have brought here before - I don’t card to read any more.   I did look up this Kunster guy though - doesn’t seem like it is somebody the Trump Administration would embrace.   And - he voted for no one last election - still seems to me, that if you didn’t vote for Trump last time, seeing how his first failed term has gone, that you would want more of the same - and probably worse......

Jen