cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

hey gooboy do me a favor

which of your last 10 posts to me doesnt make a fool out of you and please reply like an adult not a spoiled brat if you dont reply or find one we will all know i made a fool out of you EVERY TIME which i do so  enjoy

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hey gooboy do me a favor

Well keep making a fool of me. I don't care and neither does anyone else but I think the joke is on you. So. Which one of your last ten posts didn't make a witless, intellectually challenged moron of you?

You are not even smart enough to anticipate I could slap you about like that. Keep going with your silly "kick your butt" statements because I gives the opportunity to do it again.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: all of them

make a fool out of you and thanks for proving that by not being able to denote one of yours therby proving my point in a grand fashion thanks lol

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hey gooboy do me a favor

There would not be one person on here that believes you made a fool of me. Only you.

I know you are only a kid and that's ok but don't try to ridicule people without the skills to do it. You are an embarrassment and I am sure if you guardians knew of your stupidity on here they would end it.

So stop being silly with your in researched garbage of hate and racism. It might make you feel good but because there are an excess of those on here already, another infantile learner is not warranted. Try and get a little more mature with your posts.

Now. Do you think I made a fool of myself by explaining that to you?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Redid you forget

TO MENTION ONE POST  GUESS YOU WANTED TOWE A FOOL AGAIN ONE MORE CHANCE SHOW ME A RACIST POST   TGHIS IS STILL FUN KICKINH YOUR BUTT