cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

hey, jenny how much does a troll get paid?

https://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-machine-of-paid-trolls-floods-social-media-to-counteract-negati...

"A significant portion of online support for Hillary Clinton is manufactured by paid “astroturf” trolls: a large team of supporters who spend long hours responding to negative news on the internet about her. The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April press release that it was spending $1 million on project “Breaking Barriers” to pay people to respond to negative information about Clinton on social media sites like Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter. That amount has since increased to over $6 million. The trolls create a false impression that Clinton has more support than she really does, because one supporter will frequently create multiple anonymous accounts."

54 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: hey, jenny how much does a troll get paid?

From Day One, I pegged her for a shill plant. Also, recently, the total "views" on a thread has jumped from 40 to 50, to now over 500 views. Her party bosses are probably checking in regularly to see if she is following "fearless leader's" orders, to the letter. 

Heil Hillary! IMG_0623.JPG

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Gee, and to think I give my attacks for free. Who knew?

I've told you guys many times why I'm on here doing what I am doing. I'm retired, have time, and since some on here took exception to my weather briefings, I decided to use my talents against Trump.

Millie thinks I'm a Democratic plant - he could smell me a mile away - I offered up a challenge to prove it. Nothing. And there will be nothing because I'm not a plant, I'm not a troll.

What I am, is someone ticked off at a party that I see has used people, good people, the best, coersing them into thinking that the Republican Party sat on the right hand of God Almighty, right there next to Jesus.

What I saw, was a party composed of anything but. The Republicans are not only going to take a hit from Trump, but so is the thing that many of you are trying to hold so dear - Chistianity itself.

Think of me as you wish....I'll be right here.

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

By the way, I just got off the phone with my sister in WI, a staunch Republican. No changing her mind, it's locked. I tried. Friends shouldn't let friends, or family, vote for Trump.

Jen
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

So how much are you getting paid by the dumpster camp millie?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

"What I am, is someone ticked off at a party that I see has used people, good people, th e best, coersing them into thinking that the Republican Party sat on the right hand of God Almighty, right there next to Jesus."

That appears to describe the "far right", or "religious right".  There are not-so-religious Republicans, just as there are very religious Democrats.  Unfortunately, I do see your point, and agree that the use of religion in politics and governance is something that many of our forefathers fought against in the original constitution [which, of course, we still have today, as amended].

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

My Point?  My point.  Look just on here.  Of the five really vocal Republicans on here, Red Steele, allen, Millie, BA, and 3020, let me see what the 5 of you feel about gay marriage, and gays in general.  

My guess, is that ALL 5 are very much against gay marriage.  No - it's more than a guess....they ARE against gay marriage.  They want Trump in the White House in the worse way so that they can get that written back off.

These guys PREACH exclusion.  Like BA says, "It doesn't effect me - so why do I care?"  Does he bake cakes for a side job?  Is he personally required to do gay marriages?  Has he been sued by a gay person because he refused to sell them a bushel of corn?  Yet, see, here is something, that HE THINKS MIGHT AFFECT HIM, or is probably personally disgusted by it, so it's wrong.

Jesus preached inclusion, from the thieves to the lowest prostitute.  You guys THINK you're Christians, that all are welcome.  But that only goes as far as, " Everyone is Welcome (as long as they are like us)".

That's my point.  It's not just the right of your party trying to get rid of gay marriage - it's on your list of things to change when a Republican President gets in office.

That's just one example.  Just one.  And it's all I need to plead my case.  Prove me wrong.....

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Had two in the family ... Now down to one. hopefully that one is gone soon.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

So, Mr Allen, if your grand daughter came to you for advice on her pregnancy, and she had just learned that her 2 month fetus had a test that showed her baby boy was going to be gay, what would you advise?

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

There is no such test so there is no question.