cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: hey, jenny how much does a troll get paid?

Very true WC. We are a secular nation founded by Christian men. They wrote the Constitution to guarantee the government could not force religion on the subjects but they had no problem with public prayer. That right is protected under the first amendment of free speech. George Washington even went so far as to issue the first Thanksgiving Proclamation setting aside a national day of prayer in thanksgiving for the creation of the nation.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You're giving him to much credit for smarts, Tom! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey Jen, you are only confirming the truth about what most of us had suspected about the Republican party and Trump brought them out of the sewer where they have been cowering for years. I don't know who came up with the phrase, " you can't be a Christian and be a Republican", is right on the money.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I agree GTO.

Allen, and if there was a test - what then?

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Gene therapy

r3020
Senior Advisor

What if a meteor was going to hit the earth but they only way to deflect it was to burn as much coal as possible?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And it wasn't a detective gene - it's just the way God made them?

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just say it - all you guys I mentioned HATE gays. Probably the entire LGBT community. Like Mr. Allen, you would prefer them all dead. Come on - everyone is baring their souls with this election cycle. Just come out and say it.

This has really nothing to do with baking cakes, or doing a wedding service, or a persons ability to sell to who ever they want. It has to do with hate and disgust. Come on - you want to tell us all how much you hate gays....tell us.

Jen
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Like Mr. Allen, you would prefer them all dead.)

Now your talking about people killing people, you might be idolizing Hillary a little to much.

Hillary is not the gold standard politician that you make her out to be.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No, just picking up on Allen comments above, where he had two gays in his family, and now there's one that hopefully will be gone soon. I doubt he was referring to God taking this person to end their suffering.

Jen