cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: hey, jenny how much does a troll get paid?

My attack is against Trump. Like others have said, Secretary Clinton is not perfect, but having watched the entire briefings in regard to Secretary Clontons emails, I see what the Republicans do to discredit Secretary Clinton. I see where things are taken out of context, and pieced together with other statements to make things appear much worse than they are. I never saw the part where Comey said that the wasn't enough to indict her, "NOT EVEN CLOSE" - his words....but you don't see them - anywhere. But I hear lots of comparisons to a military guy who got jail time because of the same thing that she did. That's where Comey said it wasn't even close, but, that's never shown.

They can't nail Hillary, so they have to keep dragging her husband into the fray.

I'm sick of all the lies, from left and right. But, I see much more coming from the right. Tie that in with The Right Hand Of God thing, and I'm sick and tired af all Republicans.

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Post puberty abortion... Problem solved.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You know so much that isn't true. I have a first cousin who is a married gay and has a child through artificial insemination. She is always welcome at our family gatherings and we treat her with the same love and respect as everyone else. She did not invite me to her wedding and I wouldn't have gone if she had. I love her completely but I do not approve of her lifestyle and will not support it. She respects us just as we respect her.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Allen - I guess we would have to call that a "late term abortion", 'eh?

You answered my question either way. If you guys on here had the ability, my guess is that you would vote for genocide, and get rid of the plague that you think infects this country, once and for all.

Jen

hardnox
Advisor

That's not news.

Back during the primaries my wife would post some Bernie stuff on her facebook page. A woman who she doesnt know well- I think she's part of a HS class group- always quickly responded with Clinton stuff.

It is possible that she was just a committed Clinton supporter with a lot of time on her hands and well stocked with talking points, or she was a troll.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I certainly wouldn't support the plague.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You, Allen, and the others like you, are the plague, and your group is now in the minority in this country.  If I were you, I'd find a nice closet to hide in for the next four years....

Jen

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jen, ... a Constitutional Enemy.

@jennys_mn wrote:

You, Allen, and the others like you, are the plague, and your group is now in the minority in this country.  If I were you, I'd find a nice closet to hide in for the next four years....

Jen

You are a prime example of what a domestic enemy of the Constitution looks like.   Very Stalinistic. 

IMG_0627.JPG

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - this is what an enemy of the Constitution looks like:donald-trump-come-mussolini-717026.jpg

Along with his words, "Lock her up!" Figure it out Millie - use that big brain of yours and let's compare who is the biggest threat to our country....me, a retired farmer with heart disease and a questionable future, or the person we see above and what he says....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

See, I don't have a problem with Human rights....some on here, like yourself, really do.  You claim to be a Christian...maybe you should act like one now and then....

Jen