cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: hey, jenny how much does a troll get paid?

Get ahold of yourself Alan (you know where) go to a Trump rally and get yourself straight again....your losing it...

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

"I would tell you what I really thought of you."

There we have it. It's what's in the background of all Republicans. They hate gays, they hate people who side with gays. Truth is, you guys are seething, and salivating at the thought of Trump getting in office, and him signing the Executive Order disallowing gay marriage. Of course, that would have to wait for day two. Day one is pretty full with building walls, and the militarization of our streets, along with all the other stuff he promised on day one.

Too bad you're last chance to roll back Obamas reign is slipping away with each hour. Tick tock.....

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Republicans don't hate gays I do. Just wait until we really need the Military and 50 percent of the troops want a sex change. You have live in fairy land way too long and when things get realy bad you will not have a clue on how to take care of yourself.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Again, Alan, you haven't done any sort of studying - you just know.

0.3 percent of the population consider themselves as transgender. I doubt you've even met, or spoken to a transgender person, yet, 50% of our military just might be Trans.

What, you going to force Trans into the military, start a war, and get rid of them that way?

You discriminate, and don't even know you're doing it, because it's OK. It's not OK.

Tick tock....

Jen
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Guess again perv !