cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

hey snookems i dare you !!!!

you always mouth off but NEVER offer much --name ONE post i have had that wasnt true or that  would  not work --now lets see bark or bite --please try me dont be a coward lib and demonrat

14 Replies
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: hey snookems i dare you !!!!

You never post anything I consider worthy of any effort on my part. You have never posted a source that I have seen and quite frankly, I don't really care if you never address another post that I make. In fact, I wouldn't care if you fell off the face of the earth.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so you cant GOOD

debate any post i make except mouth off --typical obamolite --never seen the truth until i showed you and have no new ideas --typical demonrat --no guts to debate typical lib --boy that felt good !!!--get a life then maybe a spine

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: hey snookems i dare you !!!!

That is the right response, Snook. Good for you. Expect the usual replies and challenges to follow. The ironic thing is that we prove this little feller wrong all the time. It's easy.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: wanna name ONE time ???

or are you just blowing in the wind like all good demonrats at blowing ????--if you cant name ONE wrong guess who the fool is ??? that felt good !!!!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

One time???...heck ALL THE TIME!!!!...I have yet to see you "debate" one discussion point lobotomies....look back on every post that you start and no one responds but only to point out that your an idiot....Im guessing your not even real...there are numerous intelligent discussions on this site and you arent a part of any of them...you only lob insults from the cheap seats which you are obviously a season ticket holder....what a joke you are lobotomies...I feel sorry for your parents....wasted load...

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Sure, sure....there is never a dull moment in Midworld. The world is moving on.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for being the fool

by not naming ONE you came out the fool you were thanks for proving my point --come back when you grow uo and be a man !!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you wanna name one ???

or just a  blowing like all demonrats -if you cant then be a fool like nappie --thanks for helping me prove that point well !!! wanna try ONE or not ????  JUST ONE  am betting you are spineless whne i call your bluff

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Boy, Uni! Isn't it comical how that numb-nuts, thinks his one liners, are some how a debate?? He has got to be the most ignorant dork in the world. What a complete waste of good oxygen.