cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

hey uni try this

obamos matron sebullius-said tpday that osamacare will raise the cost off health insurance for everyone --guess who told you that this morning--you can say your sorry now ----now that is a BIG GOTCHA and you know it ---wann a debate or cower

14 Replies
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: hey uni try this

Ok...if you just read your highly biased media heading...you might read it as just that....but when you consider tax credits for those who qualify and things such as co-pays being lowered...it will save these folks money...lpman ya gotta do the math...if the premium is higher but you save on co-pays and are recieving wellness exams for free does the plan really cost more??when the cost of your meds is cheaper and the quality of service is better and the deductible isnt 10000 things start to make sense....got a conservative friend who crucified the ACA for quite a while till he couldnt afford the ins. he had because the ins. co. just kept raising rates...he called the other day and actually looked into the ACA and found it to be quite attractive on the things he was going to be able to afford thru Obamacare....peel the onion back dude or at least act like ya know whats in it...boilerplate issues from the right wing is always the same....now would you like to debate or are you going to throw out an insult or deflection...YOU CHOOSE

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: hey uni try this

Well said Uni.

He wouldn't know sh-t from sugar and I bet he will not reply.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so obalmo is a liar

thanks for making my point GOTCHA

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: read my reply SLOWLY

just for you gotcha!!!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: As I expected..

It would seem lpman that you dont want to debate this...not sure how explaining how better coverage may require a higher premium but will more than be offset by the savings "makes your point"...but as I expected I dont feel you have the tools required to debate a subject...have a nice day

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: whats to debate

osamacare will raise the cost of health care as i stated yesterday morning and you tried todeny it then obalmos henchwoman came out of the closet and said exactly what i did ---so tell her she is wrong  and  you are right--man you are so much fun--wanna try again PLEASE

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: whats to debate

Ok lpman...is she talking about premiums...can you answer that...thats what I explained to you...now think about that a little bit...ya gotta understand what she was talking about....

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: are premiums ???

part of health care costs ???? yes or no will suffice-please use an adult reply

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Told you so

I warned you UNI - and once you beat Ollie/LPman, you will know because he will resort to calling you gay. I expect a phrase involving that to be used any time now.

Incidentally, I have been paying increasing co-pays and co-insurance payments over the last several years even though the cost of my premiums has been basically static. Also, they cut out the dental exams and annual cleaning completely. I would be all for completely doing away with the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare) if we went to a single payer system, but that's not going to happen with this congress or the next unless there is some obvious and overwhelming demand from the public. I wish there were more provisions to lower healthcare expenses in AHC, but at least it is a start towards lowering costs.