cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: what part did you not get

i posted yesterday obalmo was raising health care costs ---did he or not simple question ---he said he did --you decide GOTCHA

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: are premiums ???

Premiums have been skyrocketing for a decade now...ins. co. have to be weaned off their assault on the public...because premiums are going up doesnt mean that it just started with the ACA...here on the outside of the vaccum the past is longer than 4 yrs ago...come on lpman do some original thinking here and approach the discussion...how do you feel... have ins. co. done their part in keeping rates low for the customer or have they abused the system by not really having any regulation...holding them to 20% for their overhead is a step in the right direction dont you think...come on and join in lpman....

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: hey uni try this

You are totally wasting your time on a truly wasted "watchamacallit"! Ignore him!!
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: are premiums ???

our insurance hasnt went up that fast --my worry is i have seen the va health care system up close and it is a typical gov disaster --and i want better which means private only for me and my family--obalmos will be even worse with his iq level and project mentality--doctors here are taling about having 2 separate systems one for gov ins and 1 for those of us who dont

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate snookems

have you always been so smart--gotcha --most of these post are for adults  so you can go play now