cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: home invasion, the real world

It may not ALWAYS be the best answer but for many it is the only answer. You can see where people have a need for self protection. Our Constitution guarantees us that our government does not have the right to take that protection away.

Veteran Advisor

I would  be  relieved  if  every  one  in  Walmart  today  carried  a  AK-47 -  

Advisor

Be honest, you just like to go to Walmart to see a woman packing a pair of .38's.

Senior Contributor

"That is the real world al, and if you think I am making up the story about the invader finding the gun BEFORE the residents woke I assure you it did happen and the wife was a cousin of mine."

I can guarantee it wouldn't happen in my house. You see we people that live out in the country are more prepared for stuff like this as the police would take over a hour to get to us. The only delays would be verifying the target was a real threat. Sounds to me like there may be a training problem for you city type folks and we should be providing training for them instead of disarming them.

Veteran Advisor

100  million  walking  about  with  A R  15's   -   fabulous  ,  no  cops  needed  then  -  RIGHT  

Veteran Advisor

bs    -  I  don't  go  to  those  places ,  cause  I'm  to  busy  staying  home,  guarding  my  gun  safe  -   -   -

Senior Advisor

Thank you Red for the LOL moment of the day!!

Senior Advisor

They would be needed if we were to face an invasion from a foreign country. Never say never. Self protection is why we have the second amendment.

Senior Contributor

They lived in the country al and the gun was the hunting rifle they owned for picking off varmints.

The law now says you have to have guns locked up, they wished theirs was.

Senior Contributor

"The law now says you have to have guns locked up. " and from now on the crime rates will increase. Like the old saying goes. You can't fix stupid...