cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

hope your stocked on ammo

Was in a cabelas yesterday, almost no pistol or .223 556 762.  They had stuff for hunting.

Guy behind the gun counter said they couldn't keep guns in stock.  Said he was a bit scared for how many guns he had slid across the counter to people who had never touched one.

20 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: hope your stocked on ammo

The hot war starts early in 2021. Save your brass, they can be reloaded. Get a crossbow. Electric fence rods can be cut up and sharpened for use as bolts. Wrist rockets are still available for sale at Walmart. Ball bearings are perfect ammunition for them. Some kinds of nitrogen fertilizer might be good to get this fall. 😉 

If you’re not at the table, you’re on the menu. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I don't know about a hot war, but being prepared should people with bad intent show up is always a good idea. 

The thought of putting metal fence rods through one of my crossbows is painful.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

I don't know about a hot war, but being prepared should people with bad intent show up is always a good idea. 

The thought of putting metal fence rods through one of my crossbows is painful.

Excruciating painful for the recipient. 

If push comes to shove, patriots can improvise all kinds of defensive weaponry. You should see my fish hooks booby traps. I call it, “Fly & Die”. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Someone needs to “put you away”, before you hurt yourself or others....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Ah, she’s still kicking. Don’t drop by with nefarious intentions and no one gets hurt. I discovered a mountain lion in the back woods today. Another reason to stay away. He devoured a turkey. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Given What You’re Posting

on an open forum, I’d also have to question you’re mental fitness to have any sort of weapon, Millie.  On top of your diminishing eyesight....you are a hazard to society.   I’m sure glad, you’re not driving my kids to school.  Or anything else hopefully right now.   You’re allowing your fantasies, to control your everyday life.   Get help....soon.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just in case you’re not aware - you set a booby trap, and someone gets hurt - YOU’RE the one in serious trouble.  I think you have crossed many lines of legality.  Someone needs to “checkout” your compound.....and soon.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

You do not assemble anything of the sort until the last minute. When law enforcement is defunded and eliminated, that is the yellow flag moment. I refuse to be loaded up to the gulag. Many others feel the same. Over seventy million people have means of self defense. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Your a fool Millie.   You’ve allowed your fantasies to make you afraid of your own shadow.

Too bad Trump’s brother died....maybe the “great family genes” are like everyone else’s after all.  Trump is slumping forward more and more.....pretty soon, he won’t be able to look anyone “in the eye”.  Some “great genes”.....and given how fat he is, he’ll probably starting falling over face first pretty soon.  Probably is why he thinks a shallow ramp, is so “scary” to walk down....

Jen