cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

how long can we afford them

the obummers are going on another vacation ---this time renting 30 of the highest priced rooms in the country- --it would have been much cheaper to keep them in the projects ---but at least he is keeping his record intact by being the laziest leader in the world---but change is  a coming---about november

3 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: how long can we afford them

I have not been one to criticise the President and his family for going on vacations, but this does seem kind of excessive. Why do they have to go to Spain to rent 30 rooms, to get together with old friends, why not the gulf coast? Then they will have a 5 day vacation on the gulf coast followed by 10 days at Martha's Vineyard. Smells of elitism.

I think you will find some, just some, of those rooms might be for the toerags and SS who follow the blackfella around, to protect him of course.  With ratbags like Mollie all over the world, who knows what people will try.  I read somewhere just recently Bush spent one quarter of his time in office at his ranch in Texas, flown back and forth in the big jet, taking his dog and each time all the toerags followed like sheep to protect him.  Where's the difference? The difference is Mollie deliberately forgets that and research is of course to difficult for a 5 year old.

Senior Contributor

why would anyone waste time and money to protect a muslim