cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

how low are census workers iq

was it  a prerequisite on the application to be a census worker you had to be stupid----we are on our 5th one telling them no one lives in our wood shop and our 4th one telling them no one lives in a building with no roof next door ----there is one common denominator they are all obummer BACKERS---so i guess they have a right to be stupid ---makes me proud no one in our family is low enough to be a gov peon---we deal with over 50 gmen a year in our business and have only found one with a brain

16 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: how low are census workers iq

If you actually knew how the Census works...but then that would require a mind to compute that information.  Never mind.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Census worker showed up and I said "I'm here" She started asking personal information and I said your answer is one.  She asked if anyone else lived there and I said yes, but you will have to ask them yourself, as I will respect their privacy.  There are no minors here that I am responsible for and I am declaring ONE.

Veteran Advisor

What exactly was the purpose of that?  Because you could?  Are you afraid that the Constitution is going to take away something.  You do know, of course, that the Constitution requires the US govt to conduct the Census every 10 years to gather information to help set representation, distribution of federal funds, where and what kind of local, state and federal services such as fire and police, right?  By not participating, you not only short change yourself, but also your community, county and state.  Yes sir, real brilliant!

Senior Contributor

so how stupid do you think census workers are or is that to deep for your obummer BACKING brain????? and if the numbers are low we will get rid of a rep or 2 saving millions in bribe money

Senior Contributor

You have used a very wide brush there Moll. How do you know they are "all Obummer backers".  Did you ask them what they vote or did your stereotype them like yourself.   One guy out of 50 has a brain eh?  How do you know the others weren't playing your game? Of course you don't have the answers to the question but some things are better left unsaid.  Do demonstrate again how dumb you are and leave yourself open one more time.  Not again surely. I am getting tired of this game.

Veteran Advisor

I'm sure that some, like some on here, are as dumb as a box of rocks.  However, that has nothing to do with how many times they go to certain houses.  You aren't interested in how the census works.  You are just interested in trying to blame the census on Obama even though the Constitution mandates it.  Grow up!

Senior Contributor

You are right...the constitution states every ten years a census be taken. The problem is, the government wants more than just numbers. That is unconstitutional. When the census form came to my house I put down how many people live here. That is all they need to know. Nothing more. Why ask what color of skin?

Senior Contributor

what does did your mean-----stupid right---they are all known by me and i know how they voted    now do you want to act and look like a fool again ---congrats on showing this board your low iq level again

Senior Contributor

what i was showing was how stupid the people around odummer really are and how productive is going to a vacant lot 3 times and these are the same people he wants to run our healthcare ------enough said