cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

how much dumber can demorats get ????

with obalmos lead delegates at the demorat KLAN meeting now want to ban corp. profits ---can all the demorats spell communism??????---i thought they had reached bottom but now think obalmo can take them lower-----hope america can survive till nov ----REMEMBER NOMObamo in nov.!!!! come on americans we can stop the muslims and welfare whores from putting the DICKTATER back in

26 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: how much dumber can demorats get ????

You mean the Democrats want to ban corporate profits?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Can you spell ignorant liar?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Can you spell ignorant liar?

I believe its spelled D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A real sharp bunch there I would say.Man Surprised

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:better ck first surebutt

or you missed the news --and i NEVER post a lie --you are to used to listening to demorats and now think everone lies like obalmo

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:better ck first surebutt

I did check first.  It is spelled "o-l-l-i-e-t-h-e-i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t-l-i-a-r".

Senior Contributor

I see. Yep, that's your boy for sure. Part of the bias media no doubt. He managed to find a little more than a dozen idiots out of several thousand. I wonder what his answer would have been had he asked the leadership or the candidates? What would have happend had he asked people who actually make policy?

Regardless, it is a lie to say that the Democratic party wants to keep corporations from making profits. It might not be a lie to say there are idiots in the Democratic Party. There are idiot Republicans too. Idiocy knows no party.

You know that but you are playing political dress up games. I get that. I just think it's a stupid game and I won't play.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

No, it`s spelled..

y-o-u-d-e-m-o-c-r-a-t-s-a-r-e-s-o-b-u-s-t-e-d  That`s why the Democrat convention was such a bust, people aren`t falling for Obama`s crap anymore.  They think Clint Eastwood was right that Obama is a empty chair...the gig is up!!!   Even liberal media talking heads say Obama`s speech was void of content, they are throwing him under the bus.  They`re even harder on him than I was, I didn`t think his speech was half bad, but then I`m not unemployed

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/07/13734054-romney-attacks-obama-on-convention-speech-and...  Obama sounded exactly like Carter`s old speech