cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: No, it`s spelled..

Well, that's a real gallant face you boys are putting up! If I had seen the writing on the wall as you have, maybe I'd feel the same way too! The problem is, your parties convention looked more like a wake at a funeral, than an event to bolster the party faithful. You people were surprised to see the enthusiasm, and excitement, of the Democratic party! What was worse, the Democrats, instead of the party of old, took it to the Republicans, the likes you've never seen before, more like what you expected Romney, or who ever was to win your nomination. So, your so disappointed, where as, I AM ELATED!! YOUR CANDIDATE, AND PARTY ARE TOAST, STICK A FORK  IN 'EM!!

YOUR GOING TO HATE NOVEMBER! I AM MORE SURE THAN EVER!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ask single idiots what you wish - you will find the answer you want or find one you are looking for. Listen to the leadership if you want to know what will actually happen and what the party wants to do..

"You know what? That's not who we are. That's not what this country's about. As Americans, we believe we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights – rights that no man or government can take away. We insist on personal responsibility and we celebrate individual initiative. We're not entitled to success. We have to earn it. We honor the strivers, the dreamers, the risk-takers who have always been the driving force behind our free enterprise system – the greatest engine of growth and prosperity the world has ever known."

Obama - DNC acceptance speech

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Knapper, these people only want to believe what they have been spoon fed, by the most vile, ignorant people on this side of hell itself. The fact that he is black is their biggest deterent. Romney, can only wish he could inspire a crowd the way this President can.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:better ck first surebutt

He did not say that at all.  You have misinterpeted it once again and in the next breath you say "I never post a lie".   That is twice this week you have been caught. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:you & surebutt hook up well

i NEVER said HE said it you just made that part up --now whose LIEING ----GOTCHA GOOD !!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: he is only half black

you must see that it is the black side that goofs up or you wouldnt haved posted the color issue --thansk for noticing

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hey gooboy

how does a athesist tell truth from lie when they have nothing to base it on ????thought i might be able tohelp you so you wont keep getting suckered like your false post --as is so often the case oh by the way --you still havent found where i have posted anything false

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hey gooboy

with obalmos lead delegates at the demorat KLAN meeting now want to ban corp. profits

That is what you said.  Am I supposed to believe you never meant Obama?  Should I have believed there was someone else saying those words at the DNC? I that is so, who said that?   Be careful as I can feel another lie coming on!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i repeat

are all atheist as dumb as you ---WHERE DID i say obalmo said to banm profits --the obamoite klan did say that --where did they get the idea --this should keep you busy for a spell---GOTCHA AGAIN

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

How much dumber can ollie get ????

Not much.