cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

how much have they cost us

watching the tsa debacle on tv i wonder what has obamos family of muslims cost this country since 9/11---it would be a huge sum and would have been much cheaper to annihilate them and more fun--come on libs defend your leader or tuck your little tails and run

20 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: how much have they cost us

My defense is that we do not have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out all muslims, let alone just a few countries in the Middle East. We have some 9,600 weapons that would destroy approximately 60 square miles each. That's only 576,000 square miles of destruction that we have in our entire arsenel. Iran alone is 636,000 square miles. What do we do with the other 49 countries in the world that are predominately Muslim? And, our nuclear arsinal is much, much more expensive than anything we have spent on security since 9/11, let alone what the TSA has spent on their little machines. So you are wrong that annilation would be cheaper, but you know that, don't you?

Do you have a tail? Strange.... I don't. Anyway, all this is pointless because you will come back with some inane retort (that means a silly reply) that says you are right and I am wrong and that you are smart and I am dumb and you have won and I have lost.

You have a good evening Ollie. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. And most of all, I hope that once, just once, you can actually look into that tiny black, shrunken heart of yours and find something that you can be thankful for. I am worried that you are a pretty miserable man. You never have anythig good to say about anyone or anything. I feel sorry for you.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i guess you didnt see how convinced japan was after only two bombs ---i bet unless you feel that muslims are extremely stupid it wouldnt take over a few to get the point over to them also--the cost has NOTHING to do with money it is all about freedom and our loss of it ---what price do you put on that as to future generations --now what part of this is a inane retort--hope you dont bust a gut thinking --you need to be careful when you lie that i never see good ---many many times i have posted as to how good a post someone makes--but then most obamoites have a hard time dealing with facts---now TRY and defend your post and good luck

r3020
Senior Contributor

You don't have to nuc the entire country, just the mosque. They hit us where it hurts the most, our freedom and economy. We have to hit them where it hurts the most, their religion. Nuc their mosque with pig blood laced bombs. Do it indiscriminately around 5 oclock on Friday afternoon. When they denounce terrorism the attacks can be stopped.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So, just piss them off with pig blood? That'll work great. Remember there are 50 Muslim countries. So if you leave any one city of say, 3,500 or a few thousand, how many potential enemies are left? Of course small villages and remote caves can contain no potential terrorists - just ask Bin Laden. Let's see we have 9000+ bombs, so how many Muslim cities are there in 50 Muslim countries? Ollie is chiding (that means making fun of) me for thinking. **bleep**...thinking is bad? Pig blood bombs will stop terrorism? I shouldn't think so hard. It makes me look like a lib. Try this......get the hell out of the Middle East and defend our own borders......Stupid idea, I guess.

r3020
Senior Contributor

South Korea should stay out of North Korea.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

just how stupid do you think the muslims are --again how much death did it take to convince japan??????

r3020
Senior Contributor

You are forgetting one thing Oliver, they worship death. We kill 100 million hogs/year. That blood should be dumped in their rivers and sprayed on the food producing land. Hit them where it hurts the most. Their religion.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

if they want to see the dead allah lets help speed  it up

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

So if N Korea attacks them again, they should just ignore it?