cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: how much have they cost us

Ollie, just in case you are not considering everything, you need to remember that Japan is (was) a country with a single leader and well-organized military command. Muslims are not a country and have no organized command structure that speaks for all of them. Being Muslim is a religion. I have never heard of a war of any kind defeating a religion. It was actually tried in the 10th-13th centuries, and there was no winner in the end. Even Hitler's near annihilation of the Jews did not stop people from being Jewish and then establishing their own country.

Believe me, if I could just push a button or two and end all this trouble, death. and conflict, I guess I would do it. However, that is just wishful, unrealistic thinking. We can fight an army and beat them, but we can't fight a religion to the point a religion surrenders or gives up. It is great that you wish there could be a single solution, but I am afraid that there is no single solution. I hope radical Muslims burn out and see the error of theie ways, but if that ever happens, it won't happen soon. It's not good for us or them to fight the West. Hopefully one day they will see that it's just not worth it, but I don't think randomly scattered bombs over 50 different countrues will stop the "war." And then too, there are hundreds of other countries where Muslims live as a minority. They could be awakened to fight too for the right motovation. People will stand up for their religion no matter where they live if they feel threatened. - just some thoughts.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

for our childrens future freedom lets try 3 nukes per muslim nation and then see how anxious they are to die ---i am betting we dont get over 10 bombs used before the muslims see the light---but even if it doesnt work the rest of the world ie n. korea will get the message and the only ones killed will be muslim terrorists--so waht have we got to lose????

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Asked once but assuming you did not see my question ronnie.   You supported the past president decision to invade a country that had no connection to 9/11  but you are against a country protecting itself from direct attacks from its neighbor.  WHY?

r3020
Senior Contributor

Who is against this country protecting itself from direct attack tommy? The question is how to do it. The terrorist won't board the airplanes in this country. They'll board overseas.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

ronnie, you are not answering the right question I posed to you.  You stated that "south korea should stay out of north korea".  Will ask the question again, you supported the invasion of a country that did not have any connections to 9/11 but you are against a country defending itself from a direct attack from its neighbor.  Why?  

r3020
Senior Contributor

They're creating terrorist.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

So you do not think that a country has the right to protect itself from direct attacks??????????   In that case, why does the US have a military?????  With your logic, we should just let anyone attack us as long as they are not a country with a predominate muslim population.    

Is this something you got out of palin's new book???    

r3020
Senior Contributor

Tommy, you should be happy, we have a carrier in route as we speak. Guess Bush was right when he talked about the axis of evil. What was the congressional vote tally on sending the carrier?

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

I don't know the tally, but do know that it was held in the form of the ratification of a treaty with So. Korea.......in 1953.

You can look up the numbers, if they are important to you.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

You are unbelievable ronnie.  Did not post anything about the US becoming involved but afraid it will happen.  But you have the nerve to suggest that a country does not have the right to protect itself from a direct attack.  

GTO is right, you are a moron.