cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

how unions destroy america

some libs and oabmoites on here always bad mouth corporat america but noe of them have the balls to quit the jobs the corps provide while all the time we watch as unions destroy wealth ---unions are as a whole thugs who protect loafers and people not capabale of holding a job on their own--thye only make a few theives at the top rich almost a copy of obamo style gov --i dare anyone to try and show how unions are better for our counbtry as all well managed cos are NON union and the best work is done by NON unions and now the thugs want to rig elections so they can keep the grip on power much like arab leaders

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: how unions destroy america

"oabmoites, corporat, noe, thye,theives,counbtry,cos"   Whilst not wanting to provoke a debate, union members pay taxes as well which contributes to the education system.  From the above grammar, it is clear to all there is more work to be done and without their much needed taxes, your system could slip behind international standards which when compared with the above, cannot be much higher than kindergarten in Zimbabwe.

Advisor

Re: From the above grammar, it is clear to all there is more work to be done

Nah, just better training in keyboarding and  proofreading

Senior Contributor

Gees Mike,  after Craig gave me a blast a few times I thought I had improved a bit!!!!

Senior Contributor

whats wrong goob afraid to debate UNIONS again----i sure am glad i strike fear in your place where most have backbones