cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

humm..curious

Read the link below written by Benjamin wittes, a close friend of comey and who leaked the memos for comey. Note the date,  note the discussion of insurance,  note the similarity of that to discussions between strzok s and page.  Curious, makes you wonder about what comey and wittes might have been discussing.  Interesting too that comey I believe now says wittes is his personal lawyer.  So those discussions might be considered privileged.  Very curious.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/coalition-all-democratic-forces-part-iii-what-if-trump-wins

32 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: humm..curious

Wittes easily the most widely read and followed legal mind in the country today. You don’t read more than the first two lines of anything someone else puts up here but fwiw i’ve Linked a number pieces from his Lawfare site here over the past couple of years. The fact that you pose him as someone new or obscure speaks volumes.  

Your “insurance” ditty in the context he presents it (life insurance) as a parallel to anything is the stupidest thing has ever posted here. With the bar see barely off the ground 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Never said he was new or obscure in any way.

I remember when you tried to pass the site off as non partisan, lol.

Its used almost exactly the same as strzok and page refering to insurance.

bruce MN
Advisor

Go check your vaunted “timeline” for just when those two lovebirds had that exchange. 

I suppose our our grandkids will be reading about the losing Dem campaign of 2016 long after we are dead and gone. And ask each other “Didn’t they lose?  What’s the deal anyway?”

r3020
Senior Advisor

They rigged the election but still lost. Now if we still have a rule of law they will face prosecution.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

About 2 months before wittes piece.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You certainly aren't the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you, 20? Please explain how they "rigged" the election, but still lost? What stupid accusation!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

GTO, first thing he needs to explain is how he thinks they last the election when they got almost 3 million more votes.

What they lost was the selection which your dear leader said was rigged.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

thanks for posting

gives us a clear understanding of why President Trump felt he had to ask Comey where his loyalties were vested.

Pretty unsettling evidence of what has been going on in this nation and the difficult task our President faces.

Bruce reminds me of a troll that posts something full of opinion and then types FACT as if that makes it true. That TDS really must rot out a good part of a person's gray matter.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for posting

It doesn't prove anything, but just adds to the growing mountain of things that make you go, huh something stinks here.