cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

humm......waiting waiting waiting

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/fisa-memo-release-worse-than-watergate-when-released/

The memo could be released soon, Fox News reported. “The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days,” reported Fox on January 18, 2018.

14 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: humm......waiting waiting waiting

You gotta assume more of the same, only perhaps rephrased. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing the Reality TV thing, like opening Al Capone's vault.

bruce MN
Advisor

I hope you didn’t get a kidney stone sitting on this overnight.

NWIH you weren’t alerted immediately to this s... show.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Probably.   Its not like you haven't been chasing your tail for 12 months now.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

remember how giddy these clowns were over Russia Russia Russia?

I wonder if they have those inflatable Trump Dolls around where you keep knocking them down, and they keep getting right back up.

hardnox
Advisor

Sure, and I spank it with a copy of Forbes.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

whatever trips your trigger

bruce MN
Advisor

Simply can’t bring myself to link up to what crazy Bill Palmer has to say on this.

it’s out there for the skeptical to see.

Hard to believe that all of these little Nunnes clones in D.C. and the winger press would “go there” after the released Senate Hearing transcript set up the timelines so clearly.  But then the echo chamber didn’t follow or wasn’t reported to on that, so I suppose Sean would be right in assuming that this brand new bombshell would get purchase from the loyalists.

hardnox
Advisor

I think the actual request and warrant can be declassified and released if they really wanted anyone to see it