cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

how stupid can hunter be?

Take a laptop filled with incriminating evidence to a repair shop and never pick it up.  Joe should have tried being a parent instead of chasing skirts and raping Tara reade.

Vice President DID meet his boy's Ukraine business contacts - despite his denials

"Other material in the cache is said to include sexually explicit images of Hunter, and footage of him smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with a woman in the course of an 11-minute video."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838939/amp/Joe-Biden-met-son-Hunters-Ukrainian-energy-cont... 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: how stupid can hunter be?

Good luck on that one, comrade.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: how stupid can hunter be?

For better or worse, large numbers of people were willing to believe anything about HRC. A significant portion even believe she's the head of a global satanic child sex cannibal ring.

Biden doesn't have that problem.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hunter - burisma - joe

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Oh boy.....that looks really damning.   Oooooooo, I am so appalled by fake news, that I’m going to go change my vote.  Right.....Liars lie.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Advisor

Murdoch/FOX/NYPost story so absurd that Facebook and Twitter, totally prostitued outfits that will pass literally anything along blocked it off today.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The rich will always protect the rich.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

The rich will always protect the rich.

You think the progs are flipping out now wait till they release the video of hunter using crack while doing a prostitute.   It will go so viral, and it will drag the emails along with it.

Already some pretty funny memes involving hunter and Anthony wiener.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Face book and twitter doing all they can to prevent that from happening. The more the hide it the more people want to see it and the more they hide it the more the people know it's true.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor