cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: hunter - burisma - joe

how gymnastic do you have to be as a liberal type, to be able to twist yourself to the point where Trump wanting some daylight shed on the Biden briberies is a crime worthy of impeachment, and the actual bribery is something to be pushed under the rug?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

And red, the FBI had this information during the impeachment.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Say this much, four years of having the Biden family run America ought to prove both exciting and memorable.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Better keep the “lock her (him) up” chant going.   But I still know it’s going to be Trump himself in the end, that will be the focus of those shouting, “Lock him up - lock him up!!!!”.   That is one spectacle, that I hope to be present for.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Lock him up.

"It's really hard.  But don't worry unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary."

Highlighted
Advisor

the smoking gun here should be transfers of money to Joe Biden, if the elderly fool actually followed through and got half of Hunter's bribes. Should be a money trail that a forensic accountant could follow and nail Joe Biden. Probably take some court orders to get at it, though and you know the Biden crime syndicate will play hard ball all the way on this one.

It's the big one.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

RS,

I agree. There must be some sort of electronic money trail if the alleged millions of dollars in Biden’s honest graft scheme were in play. At the very most, Hunter, the Biden daughter, his son-in-law, his siblings, and the sibling spouses might as individuals be able to gift Joe a total of a few hundred $K/year. Which would be mostly chump change vis a vis the current NYP news reports.

For almost everyone else, if you begin to live an extravagant lifestyle (e.g. multiple homes, remodeling, cars, rare artwork, vacations, boats, gambling, engaging in congress with women of easy virtue, etc) that is not easily justified by your tax reported income, then the IRS begins to take notice.

Follow the Biden money!...not that such a thing will ever happen once Blowhard Joe is POTUS.