cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Re:lets see joe

@kraft-t wrote:

You don't want to pay them a living wage. You don't want them to get charity. You don't want to pay for health insurance. You don't want them to get food stamps. You don't want to provide birth control etc. You don't want them to have abortions.

You don't want them to eat or have a place to sleep or health care and now you want to deprive them of entertainment. SEX!. You sure are an ornery cuss!

They can make a living wage if they move to progressive run Detroit.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: i didn't know that

Lutherunz, Mormons and Cathlicks and baptists should  be paying the highest tax anywhere and everywhere in the world.

I have a dream.......

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No my friend, you have a nightmare. nt

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Lutherunz, Mormons and Cathlicks and baptists should  be paying the highest tax anywhere and everywhere in the world.

I have a dream.......

They do in the muslim world under sharia law. Are you a supporter of sharia law?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

What is the difference between sharia law and what the christers would do here if not for that pesky constitution ?

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Umm, Chop Your Head from Your Body.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

What is the difference between sharia law and what the christers would do here if not for that pesky constitution ?

The Consitution was writen by Christians.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: No my friend, you have a nightmare. nt

Can't you just envision him polishing to a mirror shine his jack boots und his belt buckle that says, Gott Mit Uns, on it?
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Re:lets see joe

you don't have the right to any of that stuff any more that you have a right to keep a slave
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The most damning evidence of a non-Christian past is a humiliating 1797 treaty with the Barbary Pirates. President Adams sought to stem unremitting Muslim raids against Mediterranean shipping and protect American sailors from African slavery. This obscure treaty submitted, “The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” Your lies will get you sent to hell.