cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:lets see kraftie

You are very foolish. You have stated here many times you are in favor of a $10 wage. That is a living wage? I have said many times make it $20. But, you don't want to. Hold them down at $10. Why?

I want everyone to make as much money as they can. I want our government to secure our border. You are against that. Why? Charity does not come from government. Charity comes from the good people in churches. You don't know any good people.

Why should I provide birth control anyway? People need to be responsible for their own actions. You are against that to. Why?

I don't want to pay for their abortions. I am against killing. You must not be. Again, if they don't want the child, don't do the deed.

Now who is the ornery cuss? Look in the mirror, sir.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: i didn't know that

@NewAgJudge wrote:
The most damning evidence of a non-Christian past is a humiliating 1797 treaty with the Barbary Pirates. President Adams sought to stem unremitting Muslim raids against Mediterranean shipping and protect American sailors from African slavery. This obscure treaty submitted, “The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” Your lies will get you sent to hell.

I said the Constitution was written by Christians.