cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

i guess nobody cares

i posted yesterday about the president signing e-o 13575 yesterday which is about the federal govt.controlling rural america as planned out by the united nations and got no response so i guess everybody is for it

1 Reply
Senior Contributor

Re: i guess nobody cares

Rawhide,

Read it yourself, right here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201100431/pdf/DCPD-201100431.pdf

There is no provision for UN input. It seems that it is basically a way to coordinate the various agencies in rural concerns. Read it - the executive order is not long. Where were you getting your information? Again, read it yourself and judge for yourself. I doubt this will have much, if any impact on anyone. It might spread around a little grant money at best and waste a lot of department head's time in quarterly meetings & reports.

Their official mission is: The Council shall work across executive departments, agencies, and offices to coordinate development of policy recommendations to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America, and shall coordinate my Administration's engagement with rural communities.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.