cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i have no regrets

Trumps seems to not have the discernment needed to know when to speak and when to keep his mouth shut. On that alone, Hillary will beat him if he doesn't have a come to Jesus meeting with himself, very soon.

Honored Advisor

Why don`t you look into your VP Tim Kaine`s hawkish military stance?   Senator Kaine since 2013 favored increased involvement in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan....not exactly a peace loving hippie

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2016/07/26/1008102-in-signal-to-military-hillary-clinton-picks-senato...

Senior Contributor

Well said. 

Problem is, leopards don't and can't change their spots. I will give him credit for being true to himself , but it is a pretty low standard to start with. 

After yesterdays display play with the Purple Heart, the glib attitude and flippant remarks I can't see how anyone can get behind this guy.

And, for all the supporters that want to say I'm an idiot, or don't get it, or any of the other innuendo , fine, I'll wear it as a badge of honor !

Honored Advisor

So to defend one`s self is "spinning" in the liberal vernacular?  We are suposed to just sit still and let the left use us as a punching bag?  Well, that`s what you guys are used to, from the likes of George W Bush, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, Mitt Romney, etal....there`s a new sheriff in town!  Goes by the name of Donald Trump and he takes crap from no man or Democrat.

Well Canuck, I`ve only been on the internet and ag.com since about 2008, so that`s as far as my documented history goes.  The 2000`s were a blur to me as I was in a fight for my life, so I didn`t have the luxury of discussing politics.   I guess the closest 'proof" I can give you that I opposed going into Iraq was my being a big fan of Pat Buchanan way back to the 1990`s.  Pat with his nationalism, anti-free trade, noninterventionalism, anti-war and isolationalism fits me to a tee.  Always has, always will, here is what Pat said about Iraq in 2003

http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-why-does-iraq-top-the-enemies-list-524 

*In 2002 I supported George W Bush in that election because I was afraid Al Gore would`ve taken my guns and he would`ve so I have no regrets in having supported Bush, he was by far the lesser evil in that 2 choice election.

Honored Advisor

Well Dem4life, this "unforced error" push the left has against Trump is going to seperate the wheat from the tares.  If Trump kept his mouth shut, some damned Charlie Gibson would look down his glasses and cold cock Trump with this anyway, this boo hoo-hoo story is too juicy to let lay, under the bright lights and a Sunday punch lefthook, it may`ve been "worse".

If the american people can`t see through what the DNC and sadly the media is pulling here, then perhaps we haven`t fallen yet far enough and deserve Hillary Clinton to totally take Sodom to the brink.  If we are not going to back the truth and Trump, then let`s not waste his time...he has better things to do I`m sure.   But he was gracious enough to offer his time, talent and treasure as a one last chance for mankind to fix or at least stop the hemorrhage.  I`m just not ready to give up on mankind yet, one righteous man as leader may convince God to give us one last try, therefore Trump will have my vote. 

Advisor

"Sodom" reference most interesting

And revealing.  Following posts here and seeing who it is within the Republican Party and notable "conservative" circles who are unapologegetically supporting Trump in spite of any and all that is said or happens, it becomes obvious that this man of absolutely zero moral fiber and lacking in any degree of Christian charity or other spiritual moorings is seen as some last, great hope.

Senior Contributor

Good for you then you should support a leader who can negotiate with other countries and not get you into more illeagle wars.

And here I thought Bush ran for office in 2000 and 2004 but according to your clip he supported Bush for more guns which equals more violence and nothing about Iraq, and this in 2002 when Bush was not running.

Senior Advisor

Re: "Sodom" reference most interesting

He didn't do anything close to what Hillary said about the bengahazi families. She is the one with no morals. Look how she tried to destroy the greaseballs rape victims.

Senior Contributor

Remember he was going through hell back then Canuck so give him some slack.  Probably had a hang nail or something.

Senior Contributor

Re: "Sodom" reference most interesting

pot / kettle/ black.........

HRC will get no support from me, no vote, nothing. I will not apologize for any of the things that she has done.

You calling her out for smearing victims is just fine................. and you are just like her and Trump in that you were one of the first on here to start smearing the Kahn family.

And, where is your outrage with Trump who is standing by his man; Roger Ailes, formerly of Fox ??? Facing similar charges as ol' Slick Willy...???...