cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: "Sodom" reference most interesting

I think you need to replace the donkey with an elephant millie.  I would have but I do not have that Mensa intelligence that you claim.  But at least I made a career working and sucking off mommy's teat. 

Senior Contributor

Re: "Sodom" reference most interesting

You already had her on trial in the congress and not one repub prosecutor had her arrested. Not one but your still looking for more evidence with the hope of putting her in jail.  7 million not enough? How much more do you want to spend on this witch hunt?

You haven't railed at all about priests raping children yet you want hillary tried and convicted no matter what it take s.

Senior Contributor

Re: I am a grandpa

an old one at that, but I think you need to mind your own sexual business. While you are fretting about such things, I'm gonna take you guns and you won't have anything to get you arroused anymore.

Veteran Advisor

Re: What did Trump say about the deceased soldier?

You know that what said that was distasteful was to the parents.

Senior Advisor

The parents attacked Trump for something he had nothing to do with while showing their support for a woman who did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i have no regrets

BA, I wil not vote for Hillary. The best thing Trump could have said about Kahn is, Thank them for their son's service to our country, very sorry for your loss, will be praying for you and your wife. Then, let the democrats play in mud.

Honored Advisor

Hey Dem4Life, I agree if Trump measured his words there`d be alot less heavy lifting.  Perhaps if he`d run what he thinks he`s going to say past Newt before he tweets or says it.  He can`t tell me that he doesn`t know how to use a filter in all the business dealings he`s done, well this is the phase where for his own good he needs to pull out those skills once more.

I don`t like that it may come to this, but there will probably be some terror incidents in the next 2,3 months that will tear these penny ante burrs that Trump has off the front page and the issue will become "who can keep us save"...my Glock keeps me safe, but unfortunately that is the issue many use in their decission on who to pull the lever for.

More is coming out about this Kahn artist:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Senior Contributor

BREITBART is the source of pure FILTH !!!!!!!!

That would be like me,  in an environment discussion putting up a link from TreesTotallyCry.com

No wonder you are WHACK !

Senior Contributor

So BA, you think a man who can not even control his mouth in a public forum is the right guy to give control of your armed forces too?

Senior Contributor

If the dump was mature, he would have said nothing about the Kahn's remarks.  Their speech might have made the paper the next day but by now, no one would even remember that they talked the DNC.

But dump's 4th grade mentality wouldn't allow him to do it and now you are seeing just how much of a fruit cake he is.  And you actually think he will build the wall and throw out the illegals.  Who is going to do the maintenance at his Florida resort if he does that? 

And you guys think the left drinks the spiked kool aid.