Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

illegal alien amnesty push, the reason

14 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: illegal alien amnesty push, the reason

Bingo! However, Zero will be standing alone, without Harry Reid giving him cover, then Congress can de-fund any of his treachery. Soon enough, some democrat Senators in reddish-purple states will begin to peel away from Obama's sinking ship, and stand with the Republicans to over-ride his vetoes
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Why does the right wing fail at humor every SINGLE time ??

Born that way ? A bad choice or what ?

It's not funny because it doesn't even make sense, voting is a job ?

The only time they think they are funny when it is mean spirited.

Yippy Skippy

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Surely you have come up with his "amnesty" plan by now. Show it to us!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

C'mon MM,show us the plan. Surely the great millicent has the plan. I want to see where "amnesty" is in it.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Never mind DS, here is an overview of his plan. See if you can find the word amnesty in it.

The President’s plan builds a smart, effective immigration system that continues efforts to secure our borders and cracks down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. It’s a plan that requires anyone who’s undocumented to get right with the law by paying their taxes and a penalty, learning English, and undergoing background checks before they can be eligible to earn citizenship. It requires every business and every worker to play by the same set of rules.
wehav
Senior Contributor

We have an immigration program now.  We don't need another one. 

What we need is a president and congress that enforces the laws we have and the immigration law that is on the books.

We do not need another 20 or 30 million illiterate and destitute people in the USA, we have enough Democrats now.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Never mind DS, here is an overview of his plan. See if you can find the word amnesty in it.

The President’s plan builds a smart, effective immigration system that continues efforts to secure our borders and cracks down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. It’s a plan that requires anyone who’s undocumented to get right with the law by paying their taxes and a penalty, learning English, and undergoing background checks before they can be eligible to earn citizenship. It requires every business and every worker to play by the same set of rules.

Thought you said he didn't have a plan. Any plan has to first and foremost secure the border. Period.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Halleluya! Go get 'em GOPhers! Stick to them Democrats, just like you did in 2010! We all know how that worked out, don't we?? OVER-REACH! The stupid Republicans can't help themselves, to thing they have a, "mandate" when only 36.6% of Americans voted?? Come on, Craigo, even you are smarter than that!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I never said any such thing. You said his plan was to grant amnesty and I said you should show me this plan. I knew what his plan is and the repubs don't want to go along it so he will probably do another EO and piss on you obstructionists!