Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: illegal alien amnesty push, the reason

wehav and 3020--the moron twins!
JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Being elected for office is like working in meat packing factory for low wages. When the price is right the job becomes more dangerous. Good shoes, attendance, discipline. These are qualities to possess.

So you want to earn more money...  Where do you think money comes from?  Meat Packing US.  Of course.

Hail to the chief.  Salute.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Discipline, and persistence , along with well planned Public Relations (going right to the people) , will win the day.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I never said any such thing. You said his plan was to grant amnesty and I said you should show me this plan. I knew what his plan is and the repubs don't want to go along it so he will probably do another EO and piss on you obstructionists!

What is his plan? Do you approve of his plan?

Tell me Bart, are you for mass amnesty because you think it is good for the country or are you for mass amnesty because you want to pee on conservatives no matter how much it hurts the country? Are you willing to destroy the country just to get rid of conservatives? How does the zive with the oath you took to defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies both foreign and domestic? Was that oath meaningless? Just a way to collect a paycheck?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You SHOW me WHERE the AMNESTY part is! Amnesty is a complete pardon for past crimes. All of the illegals will have to pay fines and back taxes, learn english and pass a background check among other things. I told you the plan yesterday. Go back and read it!