cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory

Is what Fauci's colleagues were saying to him prior to the full court press to squash the lab origin theory.  Wonder why it was squashed?

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory

Sure.

And f.g. received millions more votes.

BTW, if proven- and I don't know that anything can be at this point, at least to the satisfaction of all- what do you think about the claim that those 3 workers from Wuhan had done a investigation at the bat caves of S. China?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And that's the best you could come up with out of a mountain of emails?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

And that's the best you could come up with out of a mountain of emails?

Oh no certainly not, but sometimes I think it as well to keep you progs in the dark.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Why an Intermediate Host May Not Be Essential for the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2 | by Shin Jie Yong | M...

Not that you're interested in anything that doesn't support your theory, but here.

r3020
Senior Advisor

When it comes to Trump Adam Bullschiff has to create a fake transcript. When it comes to leftwingnuts all we have to do is read their emails. They write it for us.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

My theory has nothing to do with the facts of how the virus came into existence.  Its about how it was used and why.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

When it comes to Trump Adam Bullschiff has to create a fake transcript. When it comes to leftwingnuts all we have to do is read their emails. They write it for us.

Tom Finton of judical watch says they were trying to get these email since last spring and were denied at every step.  Now a year later released to buzzfeed.    What is the distraction meant to cover?