cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

is he or isnt he ??????

the muslim question still persists lets look at the facts--obamo was born in a MUSLIM country----his mother was bred to a MUSLIM---(notice i didn t say father that is a problem with his type)--he cancelled the national day of prayer so he could attend a MUSLIM meeting----he almost never attends a christian church---he said the MUSLIMS should be able to build a bomb center at ground zero which is what they produce at a musque---he said his roots are in MUSLIM countries--his handlers says he prays every day ---TO WHAT--again notice they were careful not say the one and onl;y GOD so he must pray to a DEAD MUSLIM---they say he talks to spiritual advisors ---must be the unreverend wright---so i challenge all his BACKERS now to prove he is a christian-or at least admit he is a liar again ----which we already know ---almost forgot he changed his name to hussien to match a MUSLIM name ---you few BACKERS left now have your hands full----now gooboy --surebutt and 4wet drops get it on almost forgot nappie if he wants to try this one

2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: is he or isnt he ??????

Well even though I'm not one of your sparing partners.    I'll throw out one thing.   Obama eats pork.  Numerous times they have shown him at BBQ places eating:  ribs and BBQ sandwiches.    Do you think Michelle would allow him to be a Muslin?    I'm pretty sure she was and is raised a Christian.    

Tell,  me what am I?   I was raised and confirmed a Missouri Synod Lutheran.  I married and then joined a LCA Lutheran Church.(actually I forgot the correct name).     I currently am a member and attending a Presbyterian Church.     Now I am definitely a Christian.    But, using your example  I would have to be a LCA  Lutheran.     

Obama was raised Christian to begin with,     He attended a Muslin school.   Attended Christian Church in his years with his Grandma and then attended Christian Church when in Chicago.  (Let's just forgot who was the Pastor).  

There are some people who send their children to Private Catholic schools even though they are not Catholics. 

Let it go.....  Go get the Combine,  grain cart, augers,  trucks, tractors and bins ready for harvest.   Or if you are that bored and already to go  we have been without our fulltime employee for 1.5 months   we are behind.    The POS's  religion is  not that important.    "It's the economy".   Rip his administration all you want on the economy. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: is he or isnt he ??????

is the best proof you have is he eats pigs ---if you remember the 911 killers were with hookers so yes i am  sure he is a muslim then---MUSLIMS as you kniow dont have ethics they worship a dead man