cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: is mn a swing state?

You just want to spew misinformation to incite anger and fear.....it’s what you Republicans do best, and how you have won many elections.  America is (finally) on to your antics.  Just keep lying.  It ties you in very nicely with Trump.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Who is going to prevent your elected politicians from burning down the neighborhoods?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I tell you what - you are inciting more violence, than I have seen or heard on TV news here.   You haven’t a clue - you just keep reading and bringing forth the RW propaganda crap, hoping something will stick.  Minnesota is not in play - go find some other state to pander your BS to....,

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

AAAwwww. Did widdle miss Ze Karen get her widdle feelwings hurt? Well call the cops. Oh I forgot. You can't. HEE HEE HEE.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

AAAwwww. Did widdle miss Ze Karen get her widdle feelwings hurt? Well call the cops. Oh I forgot. You can't. HEE HEE HEE.

These screenshots are going to be enjoyable throughout the long winter. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Hurt my feelings?  Again, you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Why do I really care, what Minneapolis does with their police department.  If they come up with something new and innovative that works better for them, that’s great.  

I haven’t stopped in Minneapolis for anything in many years.  I go through it now and then, that’s about it.  I haven’t even been to the Mall of America in like 8 years - no reason for me to shop there.

So, I don’t know how you think you hurt my feelings, that you’re so giddy about.  And it’s to the point now, that anything a Republican says, you assume is a lie, and then work backwards from there to find the tidbit of truth that might be in what they said.   You guys can save your breath.  America knows who they are going to vote for.   We’re just waiting for the day......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

The Klan has never gone over that well around here.  Citizens have been actively working against it since it last “reared it’s ugly head in the first quarter of tha last century.

So a bunch of klansmen live in that neighborhood with the guy yelling curse words at them and threatening them?  You really think that type of behavior gains votes?

bruce MN
Advisor

I don’t know about the neighborhood but it is well reported who the avowed W Supremicist  is who lives in the house they were visiting 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Listen to him, he wasn't yelling at just one house.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So this dem running for office is willing to burn a whole neighborhood because of one guy. And you support him.