cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

is obama's wall immoral?

Nancy says a wall on the southern border is immoral. What about walls that keep the undesirables off of the progressives' property?

snip-

Obama purchased a mansion in the D.C. neighborhood of Kalorama for $8.1 million in 2017. Beefed up security features have certainly been added to the home, including a tall pilloried wall around the front of the home and a high-tech guard tower for Secret Service to control entry to the home. However, no definitive accounts of the security features have been reported.

The Daily Caller traveled to Obama’s D.C. neighborhood to find out if the “10-foot wall” existed. What did we find? Obama does not have one wall. He has many. He has barricades. He has armed guards entirely blocking the suburban road where he lives. Multiple cement and iron barricades block the road leading up to the Obama mansion. A Secret Service car and agent keep people from entering the stretch of road on both ends approximately 1,000 feet in both directions.

The Daily Caller asked the Secret Service agent if we could walk to the Obama house on the sidewalk. The officer told us he would be forced to stop us if we tried.

So does Obama have a 10-foot wall around his house? We tried to find out. We even brought a tape measure. But we were stopped by all of Obama’s other walls from even finding out.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/04/obama-house-wall/

13 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: is obama's wall immoral?

If the electorate isn`t already too far gone, I don`t see how the Progheads are going to get away with this. President T says "Obama has a 10 foot wall around his house" and the damned media say "Liar Liar 4 Pinochios!  the small tiny wall is only 8 feet"  ...yeah and a squad of secret service officers armed with automatic weapons to defend it. 

I guess never underestimate the gullibility of the electorate, after all Hillary did get 3 million more votes than President T.

Senior Contributor

Amusing argument when Trump has lied over 5000 times since elected.  But as long as you have your arsenal, guy can say and act like a 5 year old and you guys continue to use blinders. 

Senior Advisor

What we have learned is walls around the properties of progressives do work and are not immoral. It's only immoral when it keeps out cheap labor and dem voters.

Senior Contributor

Who the h e l l kept track of the past president's number of lies, sure would be entertaining to see those numbers...probably no record found!   lol

Senior Contributor

So You are okay with the constant lying or fabrication coming from Trump mouth daily?
Veteran Advisor

Obvious lies shouldn't really bother anyone anymore -- if it's that obvious, perhaps it's sarcasm.

Senior Contributor

moral walls

The border security, border checkpoints, barriers,  immigration enforcement laws et al. that Nancy has voted for over the years were all moral, but the ones Trump wants is immoral?

Did you see they already introduced an amendment to abolish the electoral college?  

Honored Advisor

I want border security that INCLUDES a wall. If a guy that supposedly "lies 5,000 times" is the ONLY one that is pushing for the border security that includes a wall and the "honest, pure as the driven snow fools" are the one`s that want open borders...I will side with the "liar" that wants border security that includes a wall, albeit reluctantly.  Yes, I would prefer if the "Sunday school teachers" were in power and pushing it, but whoever makes sense have my support.  

Advisor

Re: moral walls

Mentioned that hear yesterday.  Yup.  One guy.

Ammendment takes a lot of process.  I wouldn’t worry much about it when it needs ratification by a super majority of states.  

But again...that conversation thingee.

How the H do you think the Bagger movement got started?