cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

it would have been a compliment

Here are a couple of charts that show what's happened.  I know you people love charts and stats.

By the way, thank you.  Thinking that my comments were cut and paste would have been a compliment if it were from a more erudite group.  

jobs lost.JPG the blue line is jobs that have been lost.  the red is unemployment as reported to the media but doesn't reflect the actual unemployment.  the only reason unemployment falls is because there are fewer jobs.   

notice that teachers and those funded by the governments monthly infusion in the stock market are the only ones that have seen an increase in income.  the rest of the country is going backwards.   it would take an extremely stupid person to blame anybody but Obama, Democrats and their minions in the bureaucracy for the decline in income and job loss, I'm certain that you can rise to the occasion though.

wages lost.JPG

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: it would have been a compliment

Yup.  A guy who was a first term Senator in September 2008 caused it all. How dumb can people be not to understand that?  And then all of the inflation we've had to deal with too.  And turned down Mitt Romney so he could have evened that chart out and got everyody to -14%.

wehav
Senior Contributor

While I'm aware that you are attempting sarcasm, you actually swerved into the truth.  It was like letting a 5 year old drive a Ferrari.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

NO, he didn't swerve into anything.  He ran over you with a Mack truck!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I wonder if you associate the drop in wages with the tax cuts for the job creators! Your turn!

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Not obamas fault. He did nothing to help the situation, but i think I'd blame it on 100 years of progressive governance.      

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: GIVE OBALMO CREDIT

HE IS THE WORST LEADER IN HISTORY AND HAS TAKEN CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED