cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

jennys_mn

jennys_mn  I thought your people had things under control over by you. Are you thinking mabe switching your vote now?

20 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: jennys_mn

No - why would I switch? With nearly 75% of what comes out of Trumps mouth being a lie, there is no way I could vote for him.

He's a con man. I'll take my chances with Secretary Clinton.

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

And Hillary knows how to deal with deplorables.

Tanks lined up at fire.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Aren't you afraid of getting stabbed or blown up by your new neighbors. Hillary for sure will send more your way.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Live in reality Allen.

The risks in your country are from your neighbours who have lived there for generations and have guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Firearms were used to kill 13,286 people in the U.S. in 2015, excluding suicide.[11] Approximately 1.4 million people have been killed using firearms in the U.S. between 1968 and 2011.[11]

Terroism deaths in the US is minimal compared to the number killed by guns every year.

if you can find numbers killed by recent immigrants I bet it is almost non existent.

that of course does nto agree with your potential leader who wants you all to fear everything and be scared to vote for anyone with common sense. Just leave all reason behind and vote for the fear monger, bigot and racist.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Thank you, Canuck - well said!

Jen
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Just leave all reason behind and vote for the fear monger, bigot and racist.)

In your opinion, is Hillary that reasonable potential leader with common sense?

If I don't vote for Trump, what in your opinion should I be scared of?

(potential leader who wants you all to fear everything)

Really - "Trump wants me to fear EVERYTHING" 

So, If I don't vote for Trump I will have to live in fear, if I don't vote for Hillary I am in her "basket of deplorables"

I guess I will just vote twice.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The terrorist in MN used a knife. Hillary wants to import many more just like him.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I wonder if the left have the same felling as cattle going off to slaughter? What in their brain makes them want to give up because someone says it is ok to die because the numbers over all are low?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

No allen, no reason to give up BUT why not address where the risks are first instead of ignoring them and creating fear about something that is not high risk?

It has been said that there is a greater risk in the US of dieing from falling furniture than from a terrorist so why all the fear mongering about a few immigrants who have only a very small risk of having any terrorists in their midst.

That is bigotry and racism spread deep by one candidate.

Fear, bigotry and racism has gotten a lot of countries into very bad scenarios.

That is the reason if I had to choose I would stay away from anone spouting those.

Remember the old saw that you will reap what you sow.