cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

jennys_mn,

You post a lot of times saying things such as Trump Crime Syndicate, or Liar in Chief (I believe) and assert that President Trump is hurting the country.

I've read you posts and hope that you would do me the courtesy of reading this post and responding.

First I'd like to talk about the previous Presidents accomplishments.

1.  Increased the debt by double.

2. Gave Iran $400,000,000. They appear to be arming North Korea and are threating Israel. 

3. Effectively federalized many police forces.

4. Gave guns to criminals and drug dealers.

5. Politicized the IRS, the FBI and the CIA.

6. In private talks with Putin said after the election he'd "have more flexibility."  

7. In any police action that involve African Americans Obama quickly rushed judgment that the police were the problem.

8. Further to inject racism Obama instituted a Promise program that ignored criminal activity in schools and by youth so that they wouldn't have a criminal record.  One of the results of that program as the Florida shooting.

9. Obama destroyed the health care system of millions of working Americans.  They saw not just their premiums skyrocket but also their deductibles, essentially leaving them without any insurance.

10. On that same note Obama lied, the $2500 we were supposed to receive turned out to be triple that in cost and was forced.  

11. The Obama administration completely gutted the ability of ICE to protect our borders.  Illegal aliens flooded into America and took billions of dollars in welfare, education, health care and lowered the value of labor.

12. The GM bail out stole millions of dollars from share holders and gave it to unions.  In addition tax payers lost billions.

I know there's more perfidy in the handling of the war in the Middle East, the abstention that permitted passage of a U.N. Security Council resolution condemning Israel over settlements, the Libya destabilization and of course the Benghazi debacle.

OKAY,

Now it's your turn to explain how bad President Trump is.  We know he's  got North Korea talking more peacefully, America is becoming the #1 oil producer, African Americans have record employment, unemployment is at historic lows, incomes are rising, the stock market exploded, and kids get to eat normal meals in schools rather than throwing out their lunch.  

What exactly is going on that I'm missing?

26 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: jennys_mn,

This should be good...........

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post this.

Too often we all get caught up in personalities and fail to address issues.

Nice issue based itemization of where we were, and where we are.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There is no way of knowing what would of happened if Trump hadn't won.  Much of what Trump claims as his victories, was set up by the Obama Presidency.  Much of what you have typed, has been gone over many times - and it's pretty much all lies or embellishments by the right to discredit a very popular president - one of which Trump will never be.

One thing is for sure.....we would not have the BIGGEST LIAR IN THE WORLD, occupying the Oval Office.  

The stock market giveth -  and it shall also taketh away.  President Obama's stock market was one of steady growth, and the right bash it at every turn, saying it wasn't real.

Maybe you haven't seen the projections of what the debt will look like, after your Der Leader gets out of office.  

Suddenly, Obamacare is wanted by millions of Americans.  It's more popular than ever....America just had to work through the lies that was being pumped into the Obama administration years.  And the FACT, that your Der Leader lied when he said, "You're going to love my health care plan.  You will all be paying a SMALL FRACTION of what you are paying now."  And then followed that up, by saying, "Who knew health care could be so tough".  Like everything else about this so called president, it was a lie. He never had any sort of plan, like "Mexico is going to pay for it!" - all BS, JUST BS, and you guys eat it up!!!

You're on the wrong side of this wehav - your side will lose.  No matter how much you lie about it.

Tick Tock(MF)....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Eric Holder of the Obama administration armed the mexican drug lord who killed border agent Brian Terry and now lectures the rest of us law abiding citizens on the need for gun control.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Fake News....

Where you there?  Did you witness what transpired?  FAKE NEWS!!!

Tick Tock(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

wehav
Senior Contributor

jennys_mn

What you've done is simply reply with left wing rhetoric.  I posted things that are known facts.  I'm unaware of right wing speakers saying that any rise under Obama was false.

And to credit Obama with the current increase in African American employment or the overall unemployment rate is specious.

Calling President Trump a liar because he hasn't walked on water withing the 400 some days in office is disingenuous to put it mildly. Mr. Trump saying health care was going to be a bigger problem was as  I recall what Mr. Obama said about the economy when he took office.

You dismissed the things I noted saying they've been said before.  That's the same as saying history doesn't matter or the now infamous  Hillary quote "What difference at this point does it make?"

It seems liberals/Democrats aren't interested in history if they were the progenitor of disastrous policies and decisions.  You're holding true to that form.

You failed miserably to address any of my statements and questions and only used the typical liberal response of your wrong and I'm right.

You have lost all credibility on this forum.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It wouldn't matter if she sat down and answered every one of your ignorant accusations, you wouldn't believe it anyway! Don't waste your time Jenny, he's losing and in the light of day, he knows it! They are going to lose the House, the Senate, and in 2020 they will lose the Presidency. 

For you, 20, I told you the other day your charge about Fast and Furious, was started by GWB's Wide Receiver!! Shut up!! 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: jennys_marxist

Apparently you have forgotten this is a different time, and America has seen the best the Republicans have to offer?? My predictions were wrong, I can/will admit it, but you know there were extenuating circumstances last time. Won't happen again, the American people are on to the Republican ideology. This Nov. you are going to see a new renewal in politics!    

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I know GTO - we have been over this so many times.  

Where we are in the US RIGHT NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTION!!!!   DO YOU GET IT????  IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH A SOCIOPATHIC LIAR THAT INHABITS THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!  DO YOU HAVE IT NOW?  I DOUBT IT....IT'S NEVER STUCK IN THE PAST.

The right elected a sociopathic liar, but somehow it all is about the election still.  IT'S ABOUT THE HERE AND NOW.  A corrupt administration, that stays in power by a Republican Congress that has no stomach to out the Liar in Chief.....and it will come back to haunt them in November....I know it, you know it, and THEY know it.  And everyday that goes by, the bleeding gets worse.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen