cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

jojo need to stick with this

Instead of flopping back and forth.  And he should announce the proposed sentence for failure to comply and he should tell black people he will be having cops arrest them for not complying.

“As president,” the Democratic nominee’s account declared, “I will: Implement nationwide mask mandates

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-biden-flip-flops-on-national-mask-mandate-again 

7 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: jojo need to stick with this

What we have been doing under the Trump plan has not worked. There are plenty of nations that would serve as models on how to more or less whip Covid19. For example, there are more people infected right now from the West Wing than in the entire country of Tasmania. So, how did Tasmania do it other than being an island? Do you think Trump is all the sudden going to come up with a plan or follow a good model? He got it and got the top care available, and now he is like - It's not really so bad - don't be afraid of it. People are dying. We need some kind of different leadership and as lousy as Biden may be, he is an any probability a notch or two better than Trump.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

We're talking about a guy who is entirely at the mercy of his feelings and had to take a couple of years off here after he humped his Sarah Palin blow up doll into oblivion.

Don't try to reason with him.

bruce MN
Advisor

Might actually work if calmly laid out in an inauguration address. 

He could go all Dennison and say “I’m going to cut off funding from states and cities that don’t enforce!!!”

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

He got it and got the top care available, and now he is like - It's not really so bad - don't be afraid of it.

My twitter feed had a question tonight that he has not been seen for 36 hours.

Is this correct and if so where is he? Sleeping it off?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

What we have been doing under the Trump plan has not worked. There are plenty of nations that would serve as models on how to more or less whip Covid19. For example, there are more people infected right now from the West Wing than in the entire country of Tasmania. So, how did Tasmania do it other than being an island? Do you think Trump is all the sudden going to come up with a plan or follow a good model? He got it and got the top care available, and now he is like - It's not really so bad - don't be afraid of it. People are dying. We need some kind of different leadership and as lousy as Biden may be, he is an any probability a notch or two better than Trump.

Do you really think comparing a small island to the USA is a valid comparison?

But regardless, if JoJo wants a national mask mandate and will force it on America he should say so and let Americans decide idnthat is what they want.  Continuous flip flopping on the issue indicates deception.

I personally dont want a nation where the federal government has that kind of power.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

He got it and got the top care available, and now he is like - It's not really so bad - don't be afraid of it.

My twitter feed had a question tonight that he has not been seen for 36 hours.

Is this correct and if so where is he? Sleeping it off?

On ŵith Maria at 8am I'm sure you'll want to check it out.

bruce MN
Advisor

Did. It was epic.

“And then you get over it.”