cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

just free market

"California has proposed a bill to ban boys and girls sections in toy and clothing stores to create a “safe space” for children. They want to fine retailers 1,000$ for using the words “boy” and girl” I cannot put into words how positively despicable Democrat politicians are."
- Candice Owens

13 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: just free market

“California” has proposed. 

No. Someone or some group has proposed something. 

if it comes to law or rule across California, get back to us.

No one should saw that “Georgia” doesn’t want certain people to be able to vote.  But any number of Georgians don’t. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Here you go sargent Schultz.

California wants to ban boys and girls toy or clothes sections in large stores in order to enforce the gender-neutral presentation of products.

The bill would make it illegal for retailers to put up signs saying 'boys' and 'girls' over displays of toys, clothes or childcare items under the threat of a $1,000 fine.

Meanwhile, stores located in the state that have a website would be required to use titles like 'kids', 'unisex', or 'gender-neutral' rather than dividing goods by sex.

Assembly Bill 1084 requires retailers with 500 or more employees 'to maintain undivided areas of its sales floor where the majority of those items being offered are displayed, regardless of whether an item has traditionally been marketed for either girls or for boys,' according to the Legislative Counsel's digest of the bill.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9333275/California-set-ban-boys-girls-sections-big-toy-clot...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yuuup, make 99.999 of the people miserable to accommodate .001 of the freaks.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Not very Christian of you, BA, maybe you should ...

Mathew 25:40  .....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Maybe you should put on a mask and go to church today.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Not very Christian of you, BA, maybe you should ...

After Jesus saved the prostitute`s life, He said "Go and sin no more!". NOT "Here let me help you build a great brothel to continue in the sin that we all know you been doin` "

Go And Sin No More | Scripture quotes, Daily bible study, Jesus prayer

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

here is a truly free market solution

Reports are, given the lack of generation and transmission capacy for charging electric cars, recharge points are putting in big freaking diesel generators to charge the cars.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Big freak'n diesel generators"?

bruce MN
Advisor

If anyone should have learned anything at this site it is that fact check sites are considered by these total ####s as more evil than the BS they crack.

The basic assumption for them is that “everybody’s in on it.”

Nobody in the cult is immune.

Sammy the poster child. There was a time here that he, even being as totally driven by the culture wars as he is and has always been, seemed to be somewhat interested in what was actually going on.  What was involved. Watching that transition has been painful. And has, with him being among the most frequent posters, has brought the mean/average down significantly.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Sammy the poster child. There was a time here that he, even being as totally driven by the culture wars as he is and has always been, seemed to be somewhat interested in what was actually going on.  What was involved. Watching that transition has been painful. And has, with him being among the most frequent posters, has brought the mean/average down significantly.)

Pot /Kettle cnn bruceQ