Did you mean: 
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

kNazi approves....

5 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: kNazi approves....

white, liberal democrats are the worst of the racists, but obviously plenty on both sides of the aisle.

Will we ever have a country where we see just people, and not white people, black people, brown people, etc?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What white liberals are doing (for political benefit) is actually making the problem worse. The excusing BLM violence (yeah yeah yeah candidate Biden said "arrest them") , slave reparations, special aid to Black farmers, turning awards shows into "woke-a-thons", turn on PBS and everyday is Black history month.  One regular guy I was talking to said "I never considered myself racist, but they are sure trying to turn me into one" ..that`s actually a profound statement with a couple separate meanings if given some thought. 

I look at around here there was sometimes disparaging views of Norwegians, Swedes, Bohemians and of course Gerrrrrrmans!  the local paper would have a Norwegian joke in it every week and Norwegians laughed the most at it.  The 99% Norwegian "community didn`t have such thin (white) skin that they broke the windows out of the newspaper building.  

Problems such as what we see would work themselves out over time without the meddling.  With liberal meddling much longer, maybe never.  The BLM matter movement probably did "win over' some self loathing idiot white people, but to those with a brain, those type movements set back race relations 60 years.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

BLM is about creating a divide to promote a color revolution.  

It's not about racism.  The commies are just using whatever opportunity for division they can.  

If they cared about black people, they wouldn't be burning their neighborhoods.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Red, this guy says it way better than I can.

There was a time not long ago when the word ‘bigot’ would have been defined as follows: A person who determines one’s humanity and value based on the color of their skin, their gender, or other inherent traits, and behaves accordingly. That definition applies perfectly to today’s Democratic Party. One’s skill set, experience, and competence are irrelevant for Democrats, whereas our skin color, genitalia, and sexual preference are paramount.

Democrats are the very essence of bigotry, but they disguise their prejudice as wokeness and virtue-signaling. And while it must be enticing for Republican leaders to consider following the Democrats’ lead – thereby elevating women and non-white men to prominent positions simply because they are women and non-white men – they must resist the temptation. It’s bad for our country, it would be bad for the party, and most importantly: it’s wrong.

Public officials and government leaders should be chosen or elected based on their abilities, and nothing else. It seems ridiculous that it even needs to be said, but government officials who are responsible for trillions of tax dollars and the safety and security of our citizens should be the most well-qualified person. Period. When someone needs open-heart surgery, do they choose the best possible cardiologist, or do they insist, “I want a black guy to repair my heart valves?” When someone decides to take their life’s savings and put it in the hands of an expert, do they opt for the most honest and talented financial planner, or do they say, “That guy may be really good, but I want a woman to do the job?”

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2021/05/06/dems-priority-is-sex-and-skin-color-and-the-gop-must...

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

The Democrats are creating a class of walkaways, the Candice Owens, the Allen Wests, Tim Scotts, my own local experience with family and friends of color, that resent the division they, the Democrats, are trying to create and exploit, and over time this will help move the needle back to the bedrock issues and virtues that have made America great, and that sustain our great country.

Who can be proud to be a Democrat today? Think about that for a moment....they are the party of infanticide, race baiting, censorship, communism, etc......when was the last time a Democrat did anything good, or anything to be proud of?