cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's Progessive Fascists

Jonah Goldberg, lol.

I'll see you and raise one- I'm an anti-fascist anti-fascist fascist.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's

Having family screw one over isn`t unique to gay people...believe me.  Here is the thing, gays have become very "in your face" with the desire to get anger as the result, it`s a planned deal, but look who I`m telling, you know this.  Everyone is so hypersensitive these days and manipulating that emotion has become a means to an end in the political power grab.   In other words real discrimination or hate is manufactured, there are very rare criminal occurences that are played to the hilt with full victimhood as the narrative.  I could drive down to St Louis and go into a Popeyes Chicken restaurant and start hollering the "N word" well I would get the snot beat out of me and could say "Look at them negroes, they beat the snot out of me for no good reason!" ...that`s no different than the manufactured gay victimhood.

But back to the orginial comentary of this thread.  The pre-WWII German Jews were totally innocent and they had real violence perpetrated against them, they were actually holocausted, there is evidence of that and they absolutely did not at all deserve that.  And you know, Don comparing them to Mexicans that are here illegally really does tick me off.  All Trump is saying is to build a wall to prevent more from coming in a those here illegally need to go back to their home country.  The German Jews weren`t offered that opportunity and the Jews were in Germany legally and had been a very long time.  And on top of that, you would not find a more law abiding ethnic group that you could have as citizens than the Jewish people.    Not so with the Mexicans.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I was abused / screwed over / damaged / thrown out by my family because I was born heterosexual.

- said NO ONE ever.

Has it ever ever ever occured to you that maybe all we want is the same exact ( not special ) rights that all the other tax payers get ???

If I walk into a business that sells what I am after,  I fully expect to get a cake, a salt block, pizza or health care.PERIOD.

There is a trial going on right now in NYC where the guy who murdered a gay guy is saying he was justified because " they didn't scurry away when I call them a f*ggot. " Yes, that is his defense.

He is representing himself Smiley Happy

Right, all trump is saying is to build a big wall, and he will just  dis-invite those who are already here and he will send them that request on nice stationary or what ?????

Your made up stat on Hispanics is deplorable.

http://immigrationtounitedstates.org/451-crime.html

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

I was abused / screwed over / damaged / thrown out by my family because I was born heterosexual.

- said NO ONE ever.

Has it ever ever ever occured to you that maybe all we want is the same exact ( not special ) rights that all the other tax payers get ???

If I walk into a business that sells what I am after,  I fully expect to get a cake, a salt block, pizza or health care.PERIOD.

There is a trial going on right now in NYC where the guy who murdered a gay guy is saying he was justified because " they didn't scurry away when I call them a f*ggot. " Yes, that is his defense.

He is representing himself Smiley Happy

Right, all trump is saying is to build a big wall, and he will just  dis-invite those who are already here and he will send them that request on nice stationary or what ?????

Your made up stat on Hispanics is deplorable.

http://immigrationtounitedstates.org/451-crime.html

Your family sounds like garbage. We have a homosexual in our family, she and her wife are treated just like everyone else. They didn't invite us to their wedding and wouldn't have mind us not attending if they had. It's called love you your neighbor.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Be honest AgJudge, no one has ever refused selling you a block of salt, pizza, healthcare or a wedding cake.  If they did and if the only reason given for selling you those items was because you`re gay, I would protest right beside you.

The problem I have with the wedding cake deal, you guys search and search and search and search until you find someone that won`t sell you a "gay decorated wedding cake"..oh they`ll sell you a regular wedding cake, but you guys want the cake decorated in a way that would be no different than a Black bakery forced to decorate a kkk cake.   When the Christian bakery just can not decorate the cake, you guys sue them into bankrutcy...I have NO SYMPATHY for your terrorism!!!!!!

I don`t care what nutty defense that some murderer presents to the court, if he murdered someone, regardless what that victim does when his window shades are pulled down.  If the murderer is guilty of murder, he deserves to swing.   Lady Justice is blindfolded, murder is murder and murderers deserve the death penalty.

bruce MN
Advisor

Craig made me all nostalgic

Got me to pinin' for Sam.  Hadn't thought much about him in a while but when Craig's paste up gave props to Hayek he came back to mind.

I still read Karl Denninger, but have to go there on my own rather than wait for Sam to link up the really good stuff.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

No, I have not been refused product or service since Iowa has public accommodation laws Smiley Happy

Not all states do.

OH !! LOL  yes we have searched and sleuthed the entire country  just waiting to pounce on someone who won't sell us  what they are in business to do.

So far, we have managed to find 2 cake makers, 1 florist, 1 photographer and a crappy pizza maker.

WE really SUCK at this !  LOL ha ha ha......Get real !!

And of the few busines who were caught discriminating, they were fined by the STATE, not the couple.

And your black bakery analogy doesn't work because unless they normally sell hate cakes, they  wouldn't be discriminatory  in a refusal.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Even BEFORE Iowa had "public accomodation laws" no one in this state or any state refused to sell you a salt block.  Unless someone bounced checks at a business or went into the store wearing wooly chaps and a pink boa and nothing else, a store wouldn`t know that someone is "gay" to even discriminate if they wanted, if they did have working "gaydar' and that was a problem, they`d want to get your money and you out of there quietly as possible.

Does the "public accomodation law" define "hate groups" that are okay to discriminate against?  If the klan went to a Black bakery and wanted a klan cake with no "hateful" messages just "Happy 100th to our chapter" ..there would be an exception in that law where a Black bakery could lawfully refuse to bake that cake?...I honestly don`t know, I assume you probably know that law inside and out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Even BEFORE Iowa had "public accomodation laws" no one in this state or any state refused to sell you a salt block.  Unless someone bounced checks at a business or went into the store wearing wooly chaps and a pink boa and nothing else, a store wouldn`t know that someone is "gay" to even discriminate if they wanted, if they did have working "gaydar' and that was a problem, they`d want to get your money and you out of there quietly as possible.

Does the "public accomodation law" define "hate groups" that are okay to discriminate against?  If the klan went to a Black bakery and wanted a klan cake with no "hateful" messages just "Happy 100th to our chapter" ..there would be an exception in that law where a Black bakery could lawfully refuse to bake that cake?...I honestly don`t know, I assume you probably know that law inside and out.

Good question BA. Should the klan be allowed to force blacks to serve them? If the klan were to burn a cross in someone's yard should they be allowed to force that victum to serve them?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The difference is :

Gay christian cake maker : No,  we won't sell to homos because we are using religion to discriminate.

Black bakery : No we won't sell to you kkk because you are promoting hate. ( no religous excuse )

Love is love

hate is hate