cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's

So the law only means you can`t discriminate on the basis of your own religion?   So, if a Christian or Muslim bakery said "we won`t bake you a gay wedding cake because gays are hateful"  that would be okay?   See, "hate" is in the eye of the beholder or the thin skinned.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: kind of like the 30's

 

 

NO not at all. Since when are gays hateful ??

 

WE own the rainbow for crying out loud !!! Rainbows represent hope, fun and love !!

ha ha ha ha 🙂

 

 

YOU almost got there, but then your mind refused itself.

 

 

Bizarre, but not unusual for you !

 

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's


@NewAgJudge wrote:

 

 

The difference is :

 

Gay christian cake maker : No,  we won't sell to homos because we are using religion to discriminate.

 

Black bakery : No we won't sell to you kkk because you are promoting hate. ( no religous excuse )

 

 

 

Love is love

 

hate is hate

 


The baker has a history of selling to homosexuals. They said they would not make them a special wedding cake because they opposed homosexual marriage.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: kind of like the 30's


@r3020 wrote:

 

 


The baker has a history of selling to homosexuals. They said they would not make them a special wedding cake because they opposed homosexual marriage.


Yes I know.

 

You are talking about cottonelle stuzmen in Or.

 

She was fined  by the state.  What is your point ?

 

Aren't all wedding cakes special ?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's

A sympathetic media and political party in charge, along with a top notch PR blitz covers up alot of hate.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alBqpQpimrs   

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: kind of like the 30's

 

Right

 

I'd be more afraid of / beholden to the National Corn Growers Assoc.

 

 

 

Tip :

Don't ever Piss off a girl scout, they will cut you up.

 

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: kind of like the 30's


@NewAgJudge wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

 

 


The baker has a history of selling to homosexuals. They said they would not make them a special wedding cake because they opposed homosexual marriage.


Yes I know.

 

You are talking about cottonelle stuzmen in Or.

 

She was fined  by the state.  What is your point ?

 

Aren't all wedding cakes special ?


They sold cakes to them before. They wanted a special cake. The owners said we can't make that.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Craig made me all nostalgic

Gotta get some eugenics in there. Maybe there are, I only looked at the authorship and scanned it.

 

BTW, as I've mentioned, I have a friend who has chosen to live in a borough of Indy which is pretty white but less far removed from black people than the suburbs are.

 

As to how he got this way I can't say but he's hard to keep on political topics without defaulting to his racist leanings (is HTG planning on retiring to Utah because he approves of the whiteness of the place, Mormons be damned).

 

But anyway, he got going on the other day about the need to have "those people" sterilized if they break any laws or take any public assistance.

 

I suspect, in due deference to Godwin, that some of those tendencies reside on that side of the fence although it gets darn confusing as far as the politics of PP and contraception get wrapped in there.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gays DO Hate Christian People


@NewAgJudge wrote:

 

 

NO not at all. Since when are gays hateful ??

 

WE own the rainbow for crying out loud !!! Rainbows represent hope, fun and love !!

ha ha ha ha 🙂

 

 

YOU almost got there, but then your mind refused itself.

 

 

Bizarre, but not unusual for you !

 

 


 

Hate: The single core psychological element present in the heart of every single person who is not a Liberal. Anyone who disagrees with the International Fascist Feminist Liberal Parliamentary model of Global Geopolitics is a hate monger. Racism, Sexism, Conservatism, White Supremism, Homophobia, 2nd Amendment support, Capitalism, the Stock Market, Banking, Fat Cats, Corporate Pinheads, Bigotry, Republicans, Heterosexuality, Christianity, White Privilege, Rednecks, Euro-centrism, Racial and Domestic Slavery, Wage Inequity, Exploitation of the Poor, the War on Drugs, English-Only initiatives, Multi-National Businesses, Starvation and Poverty and Debt etc., they're all branches of the same singular tree called Hate. Hate perpetrated on the People to keep the evil Cultural Overlords in power.

The only way to destroy this omnipresent hatred is to Out-Hate it, to angrily drive it from the face of the Earth. By this logic, the Democrats can launch the most hateful pre-emptive attacks on their political enemies and still remain immune to charges of being hate-mongers themselves. Their own Hate is Good Hate. 

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: kind of like the 30's

 

I know that !

 

That is WHY she got fined !

 

THEN she went on the martyr circuit and said she was Broke for having been fined  $1000 and oh how she nearly destitute, all the while lying about the nearly $ 100,000.00 she grifted from the christers !!