STOP

00000111copy.jpg

1111imagesCP.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Re: STOP?

@NewAgJudge wrote:

00000111copy.jpg

1111imagesCP.jpg

Didn't you just copy and paste the above picture, and several dozens of others?  Hmmm?

Senior Contributor

Nope, I kidnapped the babies with the swift help of the gay mafia, took the pics and then pressed ENTER

C/P images are FUN and cool

C/P Someone ELSES Verbage is Lame and BORING !

Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Nope, I kidnapped the babies with the swift help of the gay mafia, took the pics and then pressed ENTER

C/P images are FUN and cool

C/P Someone ELSES Verbage is Lame and BORING !

My c/p text statements hit the liberal meme, right on the head. You don't like the 'light of truth' to shine on liberal cockroaches. Here is a FUN and cool image!

image.jpeg

Advisor

cuz republicans wear lacy panties

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/25/donald_trump_is_an_evil_genius_how_he_abandoned_political_strategy_a...

Unbelievable how soft the other candidates and various GOP "stakeholder" lobbies and captive media have been on Trump.

Because they're all sissies, used to chickenhawkin' their ways through everything.

That would be my guess on what happened to the Weimar Republic as well- soft to the core.

Advisor

Re: cuz republicans wear lacy panties

Wondering if anyone is taking note of all of those matters and issues that Marco and the rest of rhea candyazzes are avoiding for use at some future juncture?  Wondering how the general electorate would react to a populism dance-off?

Would be a disgrace to see that opportunity wasted by a Jeb Bush in panty hose candidate.  I'd prefer a seasoned professional in my corner.

Advisor

Even Christie.

He isn't a real Jersey tough guy, he just plays one on TV.

I want to see the real Brooklyn brawler go toe to toe with him. But as far as the debate stage goes, it is hard to beat a guy who's going to break in and shout you down at every turn.

I think that all debates going forward, GOP and otherwise, need to have new ground rules explained.

3 warnings from the moderator and you're out.

Now that would be worth paying to see.

Advisor

BTW, the Sissy Party did the debate thing to themselves, like the rest of the circular firing squad.

That would be when they did their cry to mommy whiny thing over the CNBC debate moderators.

Who were like, really, really mean.

They're a bunch of contemptible (heavily armed) wussy losers.

Advisor

.......who kick puppies when they're sure they won't get caught.